0.4 UPDATE INFO - New locations, Combat, Horse riding and stealth (and a giveaway of the game)

Hello Kingdom come Deliverance fans. Today on Kingdom Come Game Talk, I talk about the info revealed about the 0.4 alpha update. I talk about the new location and where it could possibly be through revealed screenshots.
I also talk about the combat, stealth and horse riding which are supposedly getting introduced within this build.

I’m also doing a giveaway for the game, for you loyal viewers.

Enjoy!

9 Likes

Very cool I made sure to comment and like as usual.

1 Like

Thank you very much man!

Ah, the castle isn’t in the 0.4? What a let down :frowning:

Yea castle location won’t be available until the beta release. I have a feeling it was Tobi who gave us that little insight :neutral_face:

But I’m certain that Hellboy confirmed in the most recent video update, that the 0.4 release will almost certainly have the new village / farm location, horse riding, combat and (I was sure he confirmed) stealth mechanic as well.

So it’s going to be a pretty significant update still even if we don’t get a castle :smile:

The castle has no ladders in the tower so you couldn’t do much in it right now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Even if it was just a location with all internal doors unopenable and stairs obstructed, I’d say it would be great.

I mean come on, they should not release the pics of the castle and quarry when speaking about 0.4 alpha only to later add “hey, these won’t be there”. That is just plain wrong.

We have to wait till June?

yeah for the next alpha stage… its only a month away

no, it’s wrong for people to make assumptions. you should never have assumed anything

No, it is wrong to say “hey look, these are pics of new locations” and then not to include them.

So you should not assumed that I have assumed anything, it is wrong of you to make assumptions.

bare in mind I could be wrong BUT that would mean we were lied to by a “staff” member who has played the 0.4 stage

There already is a topic about this pictures in comparison to alpha 0.4.

Yup i’ve seen this already, Hellboy (the baron) is a mod who has played the game.

mod? This is legendary understated xD
There is no Kingdom Come Deliverance without Hellboy (Daniel Vávra).

1 Like

Lol he is more then a mere Mod.

Hes da boss.

3 Likes

Holy shit i should have looked at his account. hahah lol
my bad. i feel so bad now.
I’m surprised they dont have a badge for him as overlord or something :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No reason to feel bad. Not everyone is a as nosy as me :grin:

I think he may just be humble.

I wish I realised this before, more things would have made better since :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

they will be in the game. the castle just isn’t finished and won’t be included.

i don’t know why that is a big deal. this is the alpha, not the final game.