4k Screenshots - Beautiful game

Great shot. Ive been meaning to frame some new forest shots, especially at night its so pretty now with the light from the herbalists fire.

g_showhud = 0 will remove the hud if you didn’t already know. makes for pretty shots.

1 Like

Ahh, thanks for info. Did not know that! No every day I learn something this early :open_mouth:

2 Likes

KCD-Claus

Gotta love when a bug ties into the holidays, even the dialogue captured makes it all the better.

3 Likes

how’d you get the middle outfit?

Its archived picture from v0.1…
only the third Henry is from 0.2
the others are merged with parts from number three

1 Like

ah yes now you mentioned it. i notice the hood has points instead of the little tabs

:blush:
does somebody know where i can buy
a hood and these quilted jacket like in KCD alpha?
The jacket is perfect to wear it with a Kilt & Sporran

EDIT: found good looking hoods :smiley:

Thought I would share these profile shots ive been collecting.

Marianna is Gorgeous couldn’t pick which shot I liked better.

Edit: Damn really should have tried out the settings before making these, very high settings in 0.1 crash the game within seconds now I can still play but at 40 FPS.

Maxed settings.

Jerry is pretty serious about them rewards.

5 Likes

these aren’t as good as some of the others I have taken but the only way I gt them was using the field of view console command and set it to 5.

Ive been trying to get a shot of one of these ladies praying for days now still can’t get a day shot.

4 Likes

That opaque yellow and red stat bar is a bit of a sore thumb. Hope there’s opacity options, and maybe a less McDonald’s color scheme.

The way the forest looks in daytime is my favorite thing by far. Looks so atmospheric and enchanting.

5 Likes

It is indeed important to closely examine the arrow if it isn’t bent, though - to be honest - I never encountered such a conscientious professional!

Some more shots taken using the cl_fov console command, FOV ranges from 1-20 in these shots.

Favorite subject so far, has the sunniest disposition.

I love these apples so much its stupid.

I noticed that eyes appeared to be reflecting the world so I took some close ups to see not positive, though if this is the case it may explain why eyes change from the differences of global lighting.

never seen this lady before, well at least I didn’t think she looked different at first because she has the same hair and clothing as two other villagers.

6 Likes

This technology is so great! Can’t wait for my bonus payment to finally buy a widescreen monitor.

1 Like

KCD Heaven scene.

The Shepard and I got High…and you all thought it was a flute.

Made a close of of the bees!

Ugh! Try cleaning your feet!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Two celestial beings commingling I love it.

instantly reminded me of a Linkin Park lyric.

I watch how the moon sits in the sky in the dark night
Shining with the light from the sun
And sun doesn’t give light to the moon assuming
The moon’s gonna owe it one

This never gets old.

5 Likes

Those pictures remind me of this.

it just lacks dwarfs

1 Like

If you type R_ANTIALIASINGMODE 5 in console something beautiful will happen… rather not :smile: