4k Screenshots - Beautiful game

My freeday-trip in KCD:

The road is endless! These are the damned drugs!

It’s kind of infinite…

I think I have to vo…mit…

I should not have eaten these magic mushrooms…

Or just one piece more :smile:
(And sorry for that bad white edge on these Pic’s)

I decided to try your method and yes I must say these mushrooms are quite magical.

these two pics gave me trip deja vu.

1 Like

HAHA, looks great… I knew that all villager were demon’s, now we proved it. qed :grinning:

4 Likes

the blacksmith photo, that is a proffesional. Nothing is going to stop him from his work

That is some unhealthy obsession with shit. That reminds on the Lord of Shit.

There was a guy studying at the University of Economics in Prague who was smearing his excrements all over walls, ususally writing “Lord of Shit” (Lord hoven) with it. Even despite quite a mobilization of the students and professors, they were never able to catch him in action, be it physically or on video. A couple of cleaning ladies quit their work because of it.

After quite shitty time the rector of the school received an anonymous letter in which the person appologized, stated he is now a psychiatry patient and that he is taking his medication and feels much better. He promised not to repeat it.

Until he goes off the meds, that is, I guess…

There was even a movie made about it.

Wikipedia (in Czech):

1 Like

heh that’s usual occurrence in the elementary/primary school systems

2 Likes

School system where?

I can’t say where 213 is from but in the US its a common occurrence.

I have been a janitor at a retail store before and we had a guy come in and paint on a regular basis.

they say its sign of mental illness, and Amurica has one of if not the the highest levels of mental illness in the world.

1 Like

Its true. In high school we had to have the hall monitor stand in the bathroom while we went because someone kept rubbing shit on the walls.

Men, that is quite hard to believe.

Now, back to the topic. I am not sure if the topic remains Czech history or shit, so let me put it together through this historical news article. http://www.ahaonline.cz/clanek/krimi-pribehy/104164/cekal-az-zeny-pujdou-na-velkou-pote-pod-kadibudkou-masturboval.html

Apparently, in a place called Švihov, about 2 hours car drive southwest from Samopše, and about 550 years after the game takes place, there was a man who fancied women defecating.

He climbed into a hole under a dry latrine next to a train stop. There was fecies up to his knees, and he used to watch women defecate, masturbating. He would climb there early in the morning, taking a couple sandwiches in order not to go hungry during the wait. He used to be there daily for many hours, until he was found out.

Actually the topic is still KCD screenshots.

2 Likes

Oh, I stand corrected and invite all to continue with the feces in our troll dungeon.

The Off-topic and On-topic thread! Talk about whatever the heck you want

2 Likes

Alpha 0.3 Screens

7 Likes

KCD archer Evolution v0.1 - v0.3

Mustached Henry v0.1

New Face v0.2

New Outfit v0.3

The Most noticeable differences from update 0.1 - 0.2, is the face and helmet (0.1 helm is rounded).

From 0.2 - 0.3 we see a color change from brown to tan in the doublet and a color change in the leggings from red to tan. Also the chest of our archer is adjusted to look less barrel chested.

The overall style of the doublet from 0.1 - 0.3 is different aside from color the fasteners are also different, as well as an added belt.

5 Likes

I can’t pick up the arrows without hurting myself. I am so bad^^

those food models are so good, i got hungry looking at it :wink:

the new archer’s face reminds me of sam harris

The german PC Games magazine shows a screenshot of Talmberk Castle with its village.
Nice little detail are the tents in the lower middle near the lake and the wooden constructions in front of the castle.

8 Likes

It is just amazing. First thing I saw that screenshot I was just blown away by all that beaty there :blush: :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, really beautiful :smiley:
As far as I know someone called Diwisch of Talmberk will be the lord of this castle, and his coat of arms will be look like this. So I am wondering why are there are yellow flags on top of the castle and no red/white ones? Maybe one will know:
@TobiTobsen why are there yellow flags on talmberk castle?