4k Screenshots - Beautiful game

1 Like

Becuase early version! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Make sense :wink:
Maybe it is Tobis castle for now. As I look at your avatar its like the same yellow as at the flags on Talmberk castle. :smiley:
I am courious on which side Diwisch will fight.

1 Like

I just played alpha 0.4 and I couldnt help, I had to take screenshots all the time :smiley:
This has already better graphics and more immersion than The Witcher 3 (which I’m playing currently). Sure I cant say anything about story and all that but still, its great work

Love the lighting on these two:

I’ts still under construction but already looks really nice! Well Done!

4 Likes

8 Likes

The game is already looking fantastic at times, as the shots above show. The woods in particular look amazing, and very natural. My wife even commented how photoreal the forest sections look. My only negative is the middle to far distance can look a bit harsh and cartoony when the sun is high. Maybe a little more blue haze during midday would help soften the lighting a bit.

How do you remove the HUD? EDIT: just seen how in the ‘cheats’ thread :blush:

2 Likes

Horse looks mad :smiley:

Still waiting for the download… cannot wait to try this puppy out.

1 Like

yesterday i played for almost 2 hours and i do not know how to get a horse

Whistle by pressing X, look around.

Are you serious ? Try the x key :wink:

On 4k screenshots topic I raise my screenshots :smile:

1)

We can feel the love in his night-glowing eyes :smiley:

I am playing with ultra-low settings and it still is beautiful !

They told me I could be anything so I decided to be a knight ! Someone knows where to find nice arm plate protection btw ?

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

pommel strike of death

5 Likes

Why noone screenshoted the Fireflies at night?

They are shyly and unphotogenic…

2 Likes

I remember I have found a field, with lots of them , near to spawn and not in a forest. MAybe they would fit in a timelapse video

I have tried many different ways to capture the fireflies, it just never looks as good as actual play.

I realy like how to night realy feels like a night, I never seen this realistic night in a game before, maybe it depends on your monitor, becouse on mine I was barely able to see, but it was beautiful, but at my friend screen, the game turned black xD and without the torch you wasnt able to see a thing, I told him to raise gamma or brightness on the monitor , but he was like no! this is the normal, black is black on my ips. You have to use the torch at nights xD

Also it would be nice to see a full moon light at the forest, it would be epic if the moons shape would change and the lightning would depend on it :smiley:

I tried to make a 4k video

At the end you can see theese bugs, but yeah its not that good like ingame :slight_smile:

2 Likes