Activation email for main site

I never get a activation email so i can log into the main website i got one no problem for the forums though.

Hello there. Stand by, we’re looking into this for ya :0)

1 Like

Okay, you account it activated now, you can use it without activation email and log in as usual. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually have the same problem myself. Any chance you guys can look into this?

Well your account is already activated. However, the email of your account is different from your email here on the forum. I will PM you.

Hello there. The same problem, I don’t get an activation code via my email. Could you fix it please?

Hello,
I’ve the same problem. I got no activation email.

ТОКАЙ ЖЕ СЕТУАЦИЯ

почему нет кодов на почте ?

@SlavaKubal, thank you. Your account was already activated. You should find a launcher in your Profile on www.KingdomComeRPG.com, if you download the launcher and if you use the same username and password on the launcher as on your profile you will be able to test out the Beta.

@Nightrat, okay. Your profile is activated now. You can log into your profile on www.KingdomComeRPG.com now. You will find a Launcher there. :slight_smile:

@Ritual, it is the same situation as on SlavaKubal, you will find a Launcher in your profile on www.KingdomComeRPG.com, with this Launcher you are able to test out the Beta, if you use the same username and password as on the profile.

спасибо установка началась

1 Like

Thank you for your fast response, i can login now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same problem for a while now cant seem to be able to activate and its the same email as on ks and on this forum help would be needed thank you

@benjamin
Hi, I just activated your account manually. Let me know if it works.

Sedrick

Thanks it works just waikng for the password reset and i think im good taking abit of time tho