Alchemy Nexus (everything you need to know)

well played, well played

1 Like

Thanks for the herbs map, it´s great!
But just at the moment I´m pissed off of the alchemy quest.
I didn´t really get what the herb woman wants me to do.
That means have I to use all herbs, I had to collect, for one potion or just one of each kind?
Of course every try went wrong so far.
And here starts the next problem: after a brewing failure you have to run around for aeons to get a respawn of herbs or coal. This was the reason for me not to touch the game for days…

Hey Rudolf,
If you go inside the hut and read the alchemy book (to the right of the alchemy table), it will tell you what ingredients are needed and in what amount. The alchemy table shows you what is already provided. So just follow the recipe in the book.
Cheers,
C.

1 Like

In addition to what @Mr_C stated, there is also an Auto cook option when using the cook book(it puts all the ingredients you need for that potion on the shelf for easy access).

Just collect at least five of each ingredient head to the alchemy hut use auto cook and follow the instructions written in the recipe book.

In the first post I made a video of each potion being made, Its not quite a tutorial but it’ll teach you what you need to know.

Good job :thumbsup: , four videos helped me a lot in my first alchemy trys. :relaxed:

1 Like

So far I have not found any new ingredients (also have not looked yet). There is a large amount of ingredients added to the book however.

Nice post, the maps are especially helpful.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Help us out by testing out our new downloader

New Beta Maps will be in the works soon, if anyone in the community would like to offer some assistance on this I would greatly appreciate this!

So in the beta we have a new potion

POISON (you can use this for sabotage the enemy camp)

2 Likes

We have some new herbs too. But no receipes to make a use if them, right?

I have noticed a lot of potions in the herbary, I think that you can use all of the herbs. Did not tested it yet though.

So today, I poured in 15 poison vials, 20 rotten unions, and 10 rotten carrots into the stew nearest to the arena. I watched the “Patient Zero” of my fucked up soup walk around, and try to sleep off the poison for about five hours. I stopped him from sleeping, but now I’ve lost track of him? Has anyone else used enough poison to kill someone from ruining their soup?

1 Like

any progress on maps/finding new recipies?

Not much to be honest, im working on another project that has taken most of my time.

I will still be working on this as apart of that new project but the bug with herbs not always being pick able is a bit of a hindrance to get accurate locations.

@McWonderBeast - I love you man! Nice quality post, my friend!

1 Like

Ah shucks thanks @Night1505, good to see you around again!

1 Like

Anyone know if there is a max number of herbs that can be collected ? I am suddenly unable to even get an herd to appear on the ribbon to harvest??

There is a known bug where some of the plants become unpickable.

As far as I know other then the bug the only limitation for picking is inventory weight.