Alfa OST Captured by myself - v0.4

Chello friends,
i captured new music from game. I trust Dan and Mr. Valta will not be angry :smiley:

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLasQ5qhkBUHEUcs5aL-ZGeTGwIIahvKJc

2 Likes

Thats awesome but why you didn’t contact them first?

Hmm good idea (20 characters
)

Probably they will be fine with it tho.

Probably yes, but you never know

@TobiTobsen. It should be fine but ask first

1 Like

read this and you will find that they are very open even with music

That’s a question for @valtajan

"Hi Petr,

Update: you can use our soundtrack to any YouTube videos. That means, not only to those which will advertise our game - though that would be particularly nice! smile - but to any videos you make. I as a composer will be happy for it, and our management has just now agreed on that too.

Just one condition: in the info box under the video, please add this information:

Music from Kingdom Come: Deliverance composed by Jan Valta

or something similar. My name isn’t that important (you can omit it), but the name of our project and website is. Thank you!

And perhaps one more thing: please consider if the video goes along with - how to say it? - good manners. I mean: if someone uses our music under the fan-video of his paintball team, we will feel honored wink But if some other guy uses our music under the fan-video of communist party, we will feel very, very upset. I’m sure you know how I mean it. Thanks a lot!

One more thing: we plan to make a SoundCloud account soon, where we will put some of the tracks from the game. I’ll be happy if these tracks would be downloadable but I have to discuss it with the right people first. So, stay tuned!

Thanks for your interest & dĂ­ky za podporu!"
-Jan Valta
Source: ( Can we use the soundtrack music to youtube videos? )

Thanks Tobi and GingerFOX, i think this is all what i need to know :blush:

1 Like

Updated https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrNvkL4ROhM&feature=youtu.be :slight_smile:

I love how cool this dev team is. I really do.

2 Likes

Hi Mafian94,

I can’t speak for Dan, but I am not angry at all :wink: Thanks!, with doing this, you show your interest in what we do - and that counts.

PS: Just one thing: is it just me, or most of the newly added tracks really have lower overall volume level than those you uploaded after the release of the first Alpha?

1 Like

ZdravĂ­m,
jsem lĂ­nej psĂĄt anglicky. Hudba ve hƙe je v pohodě, jen jsem ve si ve stƙihacĂ­m programu nevĆĄiml ĆŸe mĂĄm snĂ­ĆŸenou hladinu zvuku ve vrstvě a ve spěchu jsem si to nezkontroloval. ZkusĂ­m to teď opravit, do večera by to mohlo bĂœt v pohodě :wink:

No tak prima. DĂ­ky a aĆ„ se daƙí!

1 Like