Alpha 0.3 Bug List

A new list, because the old bugs(0.1 - 0.21) are …old.
Only bugs in 0.3 are important. The not fixed and the newborns. :blush:

Just to start.

Look down…and view inside.

The AI of the sheep was in 0.2 better. Now it stucks much more, and runs far away… out of control.

The bug is back … everyone know it.

Burn the witch(Jerrys wife)

1 Like

I am only able to get the bow for the shooting range mini game for 1-4 times in a row. After that, the quest will trigger but no bow is given to me. Of course the archer gladly takes my money :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, that´s one of the big bugs. I run into it in the first try of 0.3 (again…from 0.21)

[quote=“Blacksmith, post:1,
topic:22681”]
Don´t get the bow and 10 arrows when
start the bet…
[/quote]

The next big one

No access to the alchemy table(no key works/no key displayed) >> no alchemy bad!!!

Similar to the old USE bug

I have experienced the following things/bugs:

• Broken alchemy (this is probably the same for everyone)
  • I bought the antidote from the merchant and gave it to Jerry, then told him that I’m going to report him to the bailiff. Hovewer all I can speak about with the bailiff is about the lost keys (I made him to apologize to the herb lady via his wife - which he still didn’t get around to do). So you’re not actually able to report him, which is weird.
  • Even though you buy the antidote Henry still tells Jerry that he made it himself and learned alchemy doing it.
  • Some voiceovers missing for the blacksmith after you tell him to fuck off with his BS hammer quest :smile: (the “none of your business” line)
  • Graphical issues when looking down - reported above
  • Plenty of clothes clipping on NPCs
  • The usual fishing rod, cooking spoon misplacements. Better than 0.2 though.
  • Lockpicking works nice, but the general movement of the cursor is somewhat jerky.
  • Game crashed after pressing ESC and then clicking on “Exit game”. Only once, cannot reproduce now.

Woman in forest sometimes have White hair an othertimes she have black hair. During jerry’s quest I’ve pressed E with the old woman in forest but nothing happen.

I remove the linen shirt but it still appears on Henry as if I never unequiped it.

(This bug is ignored as soon as I buy and equip the blue gambeson.)

Blacksmith holds the metal from the forge in his bare hand by the hot part, not the cold metal part.

When picking nettle, four of them disappear but I only receive one piece of it (Side of the tavern and front of barn near the forest)

Two people at the same place. In the hut, by alchemy. Old women and me…

Shadows at clothing

Abstract shirts (by “torching”)

At sunset and sunrise…
Everyone changes…

In the cutscenes Henrys brownjacket gets blue, like bailiffs.

game crashs after pick up spiders net (three of five times)
blacksmith sometimes hold the hot iron by conversation
fisherman rotates when you begin conversation and he is going to sit
you cannot report to bailiff Jerry’s confession
bailiff wife doesn’t have to speak with bailiff to he changes his mind (and after that he is just sitting)
antidote is not filling (effect)
flowers do not miss when Henry cut they (effect)
(game crashs when try gravity cheat and stuck in fence - to go to chest behind starting area)
the clothes from merchant doesn’t add the 6 charisma
by old crow try tutorial to second recipe, help tab doesn’t disappear
one time cannot report to shepherd complete sheep quest

configuration:
Intel i5-460M
ATI Mobility Radeon HD5650M
4 GB RAM
(acer laptop)
800x600, low, 18 - 25 FPS

This is not a bug, but when you pull the bow back with archery; the left arm becomes way too big! Its almost like you can look into Henry’s left shoulder. Maybe they can move the arm down a little? Or slim it a bit? Is it just me or does anyone else notice this? Oh, and chickens still walk through everything. And I too notice the sheep are crazy now!

It’s blue. I don’t think it’s a bug, just wrongful endorsement of a brown gambeson actually being blue.

Sorry, the picture says brown! Only in cutscenes blue.

Longgggg armmmmm!

@sully9088 Yes there is a long arm!

@scharz

That is the old charisma bug! It adds charisma, if you know the trick/bug

http://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/uploads/default/11028/1348a5941106c6c0.jpg

@Anna

Let the job do… woman!!! :blush:

Update:

Blue or brown depends on: Shadows!!! Normally brown, but in shadows blue. Bug works at sunset and sunerise best…

1 Like

That gambeson looks more grey than brown, but whatever. The game is coming along well, so I could care less about the color of the clothing.

Metal however would be a different story.

If I’ve got both a bow and a torch equipted, and the bow is “1” while the torch is “2”, then pushing the “2” key while holding the torch will cause that Henry drop the torch instead just hide it.

Hope it makes sense :slight_smile:

One more torch bug.

Do the new minigame (lockpicking) in the night with torch. After the game the torch is dark.

1 Like

Wierd “patch” effect when an arrow hits a wall.

3 Likes

Here roof goes trough the wooden wall of next building.

2 Likes
  • Same as Wenceslaus, strange patches on walls when shooting arrows on
    it, the patch dissapear after few seconds.

• 5 times game launched, 5 times game crashed. I’ll try to understand
    why, I feel like it is after shooting chickens… about 10 minutes
    of gameplay and then crash.

• Also have the “I see inside me” issue.

lol the gambeson is black. i can’t believe people think it’s blue or brown.

2 Likes

Reminds me a story about a dress… troll launched

I do like that they added a new piece of clothing, but wouldn’t gloves/gauntlets made a little more sense? We can do archery, so bracers would be nice.

Plus, with all the gold we’re getting from herb picking, a few more items would have been nice. i.e. Boots, bracers, gauntlets, hat, helmet, arming cap, etc.

But hey, at least we still have 0.4 to look forward to. :smile: I hope there is at least one piece of armor in the shop, gauntlets at the least, a cuirass at the most (breastplate and backplate, sometimes with tassets all included in one piece of armor) And most likely 0.4 would have the blacksmithing minigame as it would make sense with the combat update and the idea to have some more items in the shop around a mercenary type character. If not, then why not some new boots/gloves? :grin: