►Alpha 0.4 Bug List

Just to start:

Hovering / flying stone

Pointing at the honey (beehives), not on Poppys!

This are (iron) gloves, not a line shirt

Where the armor has no name…

BUT now the biggest bug, a real funstoper!!!

The marking of Items as a Quest Items!
Now I know, there will be a quest for hunting cumans and bring their ears(as a trophy) to an important person.

I don´t like this! I don´t like this! I don´t like this!!!

@Anna the bug fairy :smiley:

6 Likes

You are really addicted to this game, aren´t you? :smiley:
This is soo überweasel! Posting a bug list before release… :smile:

For a second there I though the 0.4 was already released… i have never held my breath for so long while opening steam.

4 Likes

…same here… xD
Irritation is not a sufficient word for what I was going through for a few seconds xD

1 Like

Hell, that’s the Blacksmith’s boy…
he is a good man! :relaxed:

1 Like

Mother of god, actually reporting bugs before release. Nice work. :smile: I’d say most of these are minor bugs though. With the exception of quest items marking - that should really be changed - definitely in the final game.

2 Likes

dam…you are a hawk! xD

@Blacksmith I don’t know whether to congratulate you or be concerned about how much sunlight you are getting :grin:.

4 Likes

…but …how :confused: haha

Sorry, for the OP, I couldn´t resist… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But, there is really a big bug with Alpha 0.4…

…it´s NOT AVAILABLE…

4 Likes

Wait for the new build before bug reports! :slight_smile: We had a slimmed version on e3 someting like a verion 0.3.1 and 0.3.2 and so on… we actually changed the build everyday since our Prague HQ was sending new stuff over! :slight_smile: So this is not the version you’ll get! :slight_smile: And most of the bugs won’t be there in 0.4

5 Likes

1.Dialogue cam

1. If you jump with horse, it fly for 2-3 seconds
1 Like

looks solid. I’m liking the construction workers signs and crowd control barriers. :smile:

Sooo
i was riding on my horse
And suddenly it glitched into the ground and I was on the ground and…I lost half of my health…bug or feature? :smiley:

1 Like

Well, @jonischaf, try to beat me:

I ran my horse into the horse of a guardsman. I took damage, flew of the horse and the horse somehow landed a couple of meters away in this state. The guardsman was also thrown of his horse but his horse was able to survive this massive crash on one of the busy main intersections of Samopesh.
Everytime I walk over my horse’s corpse I also take damage… Maybe it is still alive and it bites me for my poor steering skills.

Another reason why it seems to be alive somehow is, that when I whistle the dead or unconscious horse spawns next to me lying there on the floor.

Another bug also keeps me from pulling the bow from my back and actually shooting it. It worked before but now it for some reason does not anymore.

7 Likes

Performance takes a real dive in the camp. Up till now on Medium settings (2500k 4.4ghz - 8GB 1600mhz RAM - GTX670GB) I could maintain 40fps at the very least, but the camp drops me in to the teens. It seems the AI here really takes its toll on performance, even though there are few NPC’s on screen. I guess AI needs a shit load of optimising. Otherwise the new alpha looks and runs very well, so far. I love the density of the vegetation and detail, even if there is a lot of pop. Close too the game looks stunning, though the wider vistas lack atmosphere.

Changing the TOD takes a very-very-very long time… Oh and the water glows brightly at night, even with no direct moon to reflect.

Sword fighting forced me back to keyboard from my Xbox controller, and though it does have a great look and feel, when things go right, it did not feel very intuitive. Clunky is the word I would use for combat so far.

1 Like

I’m afraid it’s still crashing for me. I’m receiving the same error that i was the last 3 updates.

So far this is the weirdest bug in Alpha 0.4.
Those legs are really messed up xD

5 Likes

Yeah, performance is worse now and there are problems with the human models, like this:

2 Likes

I found an exploit with the duelling in the camp. If you manage to get your opponent out side of the fence you automatically win. That was the only way i was able to defeat the advanced fighter in full plate :smile:

1 Like