►Alpha 0.4 Bug List

Ich hoffe der Stil für die Dialoge wird nochmal geändert.
Es ist absolut nicht ersichtlich was Henry beim nächsten Dialog sagen wird.
Jedes mal verderbe ich mir eine Quest oder sie wird noch einmal erweitert.
Und dann ist es auch vorbei mit dem verständnis.
Ich mag das Sytem ansich, doch hin und wieder möchte ich mit einer sache anbschließen und nicht noch mehr Zeit damit verbringen.
(Möglichkeiten erweitern)
Dann möchte ich mal das Inventar ansprechen…

1. Auflistung der Items viel zu gering.
    Es könnten wesentlich mehr Items auf einmal angezeigt werden.
  2. Die Karte! Ich drücke während des spielens “M”, Karte wird im Vollbildmodus geöffnet. Ich drücke nochmals “M” und komme in den Fenstermodus+Inventar UI,
    statt wieder im Spiel selbst zu sein!
  3. Time skip modus
    Ich verstehe nicht weshalb man das Inventar öffnen muss um das zu machen!
    “T” Button Funktion hinzufügen, die der funktion von “I”, “M” oder “J” gleicht.

Bitte diese dinge ändern!
Danke & gruß
T. Rataj

So I noticed two things with stamina.

If you sprint into a fence and hit “space” you will initiate the animation of climbing over it.
While this is happening your stamina is decreasing as if you were still sprinting.

But if you simply walk on the fence and initiate climbing over it, your stamina is unafected and can even replenish if you have some portion gone.

Similar thing as 1) but with a horse. If you jump over fence chances are pretty big that the jump wont be smooth, so while you are strugling in mid air your stamina is drained.
This probably wont be a problem in the future when horse mechanics get better.

Separate matter:
I was able to spawn a horse right into a building.

No Dragons but a bit of black Magic…What a Quest!!! :wink: :joy: :ok_hand:

Questsystem crashed…unable to finish some Quests. I can’t talk to some NPC anymore to complete the quest… (savegame available…)

1 Like

Thats what “continue” does.

Had a funny moment today. I asked the guy in tavern to stop and then teach him a lesson. Unfortunatelly I had no sword so I just run away.
After some time in the camp suddenly a conversation with “nobody” started that he gave up. :smiley:
I guess he tired of running to me or something hit him on the way. :smiley:

Anyway after all the things i have done my game session ended abruptly after running into other person on a horse, killing boht of us.
And the lesson? Drive safely and responsibly even on medieval roads kids!

(without spawn!)

Now is my horse really “housebroken”. :grinning:

5 Likes

Sometimes i’m loosing the ability to control Henry in sword combat (arena with trainer)
i can’t move in locked mode, only with SHIFT

I walked to the first cottage I saw, went inside, stared admiringly at the two chickens illuminated in a shaft of sunlight, and then they turned and walked through the wall.

Delighted to be here, by the way.

yea, although having a pair of wings and legs the chicken there, are special interdimensional kind.

There is a big problem with

Object quality (Advanced Graphic Setting)

If it´s set to VERY HIGH, hands look like chewing gum. Sky is flickering.
There are rays looking like searching beams. And clothes look destroyed.

Win 7/64; AMD Card (6900 Series) latest Driver (but also with older Drivers)

@anna The problem is much bigger than in alpha 0.3.

so graceful

http://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/uploads/default/original/2X/8/8483bc063f460176a5110b528d7402d1179fc4b0.jpg

1 Like

HAMMER Quest (Trouble in Smithy)

There are two problems to solve the quest.

First the save funktion. If the smith loses his hammer at the fence and you exit the game, the hammer is not saved (lying by the fence). You are not able to find the hammer (after loading the saved game).

The second: To finish the quest with another hammer.
If you have another hammer (buy before from the shopkeeper) in your inventory, and start the quest–> What´s wrong

The dialoges doesn´t work correct. No matter if you succeed to persuade or using another option. No change to give him your hammer!

The only chance to solve the quest(without the lost hammer) is to start the quest --> What´s wrong … and after this buy the the hammer and sell him to the blacksmith. (That works)

1 Like

Cant escape from the alchemy table. Pressing Escape doesnt work

Have you tried key Y (or Z) for exit?

Thanks, I will tell it to our programmer department. :wink:

thx was so bsessed with ESC - that did work.

But sometimes the Liquid doesnt come out on top of the bottle but on the ground. its all going into the right kettle though.

After dying I started a new game.
The descripion/legende of the map(alchemy, blacksmith, shopkeeper) is shown twice.

Flying grass and stones between camp and destroyed farm. But after riding out of sight and returning everthing was okay.

1 Like

Every time I attempt to pass time my whole machine hangs for a minute or two and then crashes with this error. This is as soon as i press the “t” key in the journal screen. The first time i attempted to pass time my machine ran incredibly slow (maybe like .3 fps) but eventually worked. Every time after this, crash.

I have tried to reinstall the game but this has had no effect. I may now uninstall and completely delete the install directory then reinstall.

EDIT

So I tried the clean install and even threw on the newest graphics driver before i did. same problem although this time it never crashed, just hung until i got fed up and hard reset…

SECOND EDIT
So i tried setting the graphics to the “low” preset and switching to borderless window mode and now it still crashes but does so almost instantly instead of hanging for ages first and i get a slightly different error.

Maybe installing the newest DirectX version would help :wink:

Crashing every 5-10 mins :sob: Crash crash crash… :cry:

1 Like