►Alpha 0.4 Bug List

oh me oh my … i really like this actually :smile: !

Managed to capture my own and this guy’s horse ceaselessly moving forward. When riding, my horse would point to about 2 oclock to the right, while I was moving straight forward as well.

1 Like

On playing this morning, game would crash every time I tried to ‘continue.’

The saving system is still not 100% completed (its difficult because of the AI daily routines) Your save my be corrupted.

1 Like

From 0.4 update when I start the game, at first movement that I do with mouse, game crash.
I’ve a :
-Intel i7 965 Extreme Edition
-Rampage II Extreme
-Ram DDR3 8 gb
-Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 gaming
@Anna

Thanks, you can try to reinstall it and update all your drivers, if it helps. Otherwise, the next alpha will hopefully work. We are working on those crashes. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the response, cheers Warhorse Studios :blush:

Maybe joypad buton for sprint have to be change because while you’re sprinting with horse if you are pressing B button it’s difficult to press Jump button (X)

People have mentioned that the Time Skip option is slow. However, I get a game crashing error every time. The error involved a DXDiag error: DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED

Intel Core i5-2500K
8 GB DDR3 PC3-12800, DDR3 1600
64bit Win 7 Pro SP1
Z68XP-UD3 Mobo
AMD Radeon HD 6900, latest driver
Intel HD Graphics 3000
DX11

Is it just my system?

Just had more bugs

1. Blacksmith was flying all over his area rapidly

2. Game froze while initiating conversation with blacksmith. This was after a series of practicing the lock and talking with him to get another lockpick.

3. I had started a new game and got several quests initiated. After the game froze with talking to the blacksmith, continuing the game brought me back to my original game.

…well now the game crashes every time I talk to the blacksmith I think because it just happened in the original game/load.

When the blacksmith was flying initially were you playing a continued save?

The continue after that crash is most certainly seems corrupted then.

No it “works” with a brand new game.
I think it depends on the dialoge with the blacksmith.

1 Like

The same problem - game keeps crashing for me when I left the game and later when clinking on continue, game loads but crashes after few secs. Hope this gets solved soon as promised :smile: (I’ve new PC with W10 and with the latest everything!)

This rock isn´t solid. It has a magic hole. :smiley:

Position:

2 Likes

Game keeps crashing everytime i try to click continue… sigh most annoying thing is having to start over and over while trying to play further into the game but crashing during gameplay and then when it works and i quit the game then try and continue i load in then crash 24/7

Edit - nvm just seen others got same issue above my message… on windows 10 latest stuff also when do i get my forum badge for pledging…

It may not have been showing when you made your post 3 hrs ago but your forum badge shows fine to me.

2 Likes

We are very sorry for that, but the save and load function is not working properly at that alpha. Next time it should be better. Badge is above your name, as McWonderBeast has showed you :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks, its all good i cant seem to get to getting myself a sword to use , only way i have been able to is just in the training so far but idk if im even able to get to the area of the castle to buy the sword cause of the pledge i got?

idk but it cost me 105$ australian dollars or so which is 70 usd pledge damn money exchange rates these days for us dollars here is crazy high used to be almost same price, worth it though :smiley:

You cannot buy the sword in current alpha.
But you can earn the sword by defeating the very advanced enemy in the arena.
Or you can grab the bow and kill the cumans in the forrest, and loot their bodies… muhwahwahwahwahwa.

Anyway you wont be able to use your sword outside the arena except on the cumans.