►Alpha 0.4 Bug List

The motion blur sometimes gets disabled (noticed it especially after picking herbs). I have to go to the Advanced Graphics menu to enable it again.

The first quest I tried was talking to the soldier harassing the innkeeper. I wound up picking a fight with him (I had no sword), he beat me almost to death…
Then acknowledged his defeat, apologized to me, then to the innkeeper. I was able to walk around a bit, and then bled out and died.

The player is invincible on the horse. Cuman just stood by and waited for me to get of. He was very patient, really.

1 Like

That moment when the herbal lady turns into a white walker and you need something for “the runs”…

7 Likes

Hair color changing as well as eyes illuminating during the evening and early morning hours are a known persistent bug from 0.1.

I Like to speak to travelers on the road between villages and camps, the very first person I spoke to was a man with armor. The dialogue was completely out of context. Henry asked, “who is in charge here?”. I was very confused. Then later realized that he belonged to the military camp. The second person I spoke to was walking on a path, and Henry initially said, “Why are you sitting here?”. The man said he used to be at the old archery area. I was very confused because the man was not sitting, he was walking. I know it’s a WIP, but its would be cool if dialogue was in context to what NPC is doing. For example, if an NPC is sitting, Henry might ask, “What are you doing?” Then NPC could say, “Waiting for…” or “Sitting here doing…” If an NPC is walking/travelling, then Henry would ask, “Where are you going?” Or “What are you doing?” and NPC could respond, “I’m going to…” or “I’m travelling to…”. Henry would need to learn a bit about who the person is before asking the person “Who is in charge here”. Maybe small introductory dialogue to lead up to specific topics.

4 Likes

Game.exe has stop working problem. The game crashes within half an hour.
I didn’t have this problem in the previous alpha versions.

:sob: crash crash crash and more crash

not a bug but a sign of god… apocalypse is uppon us!

11 Likes

You can still get stuck in the wall. It should be possible to recreate this going here:

I figured that quitting the game when stuck and than reloading (selecting continue) is always crashing the game (this is the only time this build crashes for me so far)

Its the Area by the smal river in the Forest

1 Like

Couple of other things to point out:

1. The sound when walking in the water is missing in this update
  2. It is not possible to agree on a shopping deal which is unprofitable for the player (error: you or shop keeper does not have enough money). If it is design decisition to balance game economy its not an elegant one…
  3. Horse does not have it is own stamina bar. When the horse gets exhausted from running, it is Henry who is catching his breath.
  4. I did not notice any difference when motion blur was set on camera or object (but I was not even sure what to look for)
  5. Due to some other old bugs I was actually never been able to play throu the whole aplha(I was realy hoping for a save option)… Sometimes I still could not talk to people or draw my weapon. Mosty its a bug sometimes this option could be disabled for a reason. If you have to limit the player in some situations, always let him know properly, otherwise we will think its bugy :slight_smile: During sword combat tutorial you could leave the text much longer on the screen. There is a lot to learn and I though it was gone way too early sometimes.

Screenshots with F12

After loading save some seconds gameplay with very low performance, after this crash. Tried five time to load the savegame. (was a really nice savegame > had over 6000 poppys und nettles in my inventory… picking up 30 minutes poppys; herb skill should be on max.) :grinning:

Jumping over fence in the night:
Start with torchlight. At jump animation there is no more light.

1 Like

I think Tobi is having a dance party for the community outside the monastary. That is completely normal. :slight_smile:

Is it possible that the Blacksmith Hammer quest is broken?
I’ve found a Signed Hammer but can’t give it Blacksmith.
Same for alchemy quest…
found all plants but the herbalism women didn’t say anything new.
And how many NPC’s have to do with the Jerry Quest?
EDIT: @Anna @SasekUprchlik @TobiTobsen @warhorse
Is it possible to disable the map markers?

OMG what for? Hard drugs were not invented yet in 1402.
hey I though I would ask what console commands do you use when testing? For example add item or money did not work for me. I just wanted to test a bow, had to get it ingame but than it crashed…annoying

To do something useful in the night. With the poppys, nettles, thistles you can buy everything at the shopkeeper, bowmaster, blacksmith…

When making sprints you get breathless. The field of vision gets black at the edge.
But this also happens on the horse when riding.

The herbwoman goes after one day to the soldier camp (no mater if you call her for help at burned farm). After this you can´t finish the Jerry quest. She send you for charcole, thistles and nettles, but after this she doesn´t speak anymore…

1. I whistled for the horse near the border an it spawn outside of the map. Fortunately I was able to mount the horse.
    https://dyp.im/TmtIy8XV2i

2. Saw a soldier riding his horse but he lost his way and got stuck.
    https://dyp.im/oBXM0lVOwq

3. Graphic bug the flying knees which were posted lately. But I didn´t catch them on tape. I call the bug "Ministry of silly walks.

4. The game freezed and then crashed twice today. Lost my progress. A save button would be really nice.

Sry for my bad english. Further bugs will follow. :wink:

I found two unpickable swords near by Stables :smiley:

1 Like
  1. After talking to the blacksmith regarding lockpicks and deciding not to buy one, he began sliding back and forth near the forge
  2. The game crashed after I completed the sword training tutorial
  3. I tried wagering 20 Groses and fighting the most advanced swordsman but the duel never started. I had to go back and request a new fight, but lost the money from the original wager. Note this was immediately after defeating the beginner swordsman for a wager of 10 Groses.
  4. After getting the document from Andreas in the military camp by beating him in a duel, I tried to go back and speak to the woman who originally lost the document to her brother-in-law but there was no ‘talk’ option for her.

Apologies, I forgot to grab screenshots for these bugs!

I had that one, too. Fixed it by talking to her husband and asking about work. He sent me to his wife, who once again told me the story about the document. Thankfully she accepted the document and I was able to complete the quest.

1 Like