►Alpha 0.4 Bug List

Question for 3000 … what is this :smiley:

2 Likes

The newer one is much more realistic though, look up Lípa srdčitá (Tilia cordata), for example this photo on wiki or this photo. It actually looks awesome, I have to say. Whoever modeled the trees deserves some kind of an award

3 Likes

Wrong texture mapping on the roof

Floating Man :smiley:

Mother of god, I know what it is! Warhorse is cheating! There are no horses in the game yet, they use poor peasants in horse-costumes to fool us! :frowning:

1 Like

Ah, okay I spoke to him but then couldn’t find her - I’ll have to try harder next time!

I tried fighting the most advanced fighter again after beating the slightly advanced fighter and had the same issue where the fight did not start, so I had to ask for another fight but lost the money. I then was woundly beating the most advanced fighter and after hitting him and thinking that I’d won, the fight ended and he was the winner.

Okay, north of Merhojed I have found some flying gras:

More flying gras everywhere around this fence, now with screenshots:

Here is a fallen tree with wrong texture some meters east of house of witch:

And I am not sure about this, this is my water on minimal preferences. Creeks does have an oily shimmer and pond is very clear and nearly invisible:

Card: ASUS EAH6870

1 Like

The Undead awakening! :smiley:

Its the Woundet guy from the Burning Farm they died next morning

4 Likes

First bug perhaps it isnt, but would someone really sleep on something as uncomfortable as a chest?

Ear clipping through the cuman badass Bascinet

1 Like

Poor people in the Middle Ages using commonly chest as a bed, a chair or as a table.

Sometimes when i load game, i saw this … emm… :smiley: … i have question for graphic/model artist - Why so realistic ? :smiley:

5 Likes

At the Inn there is a guy you can challenge to a fight due to his rude behavior.
I wanted to know what happened when I would be rude to him - expectedly he drew a sword and started to hit me. At first I ran away, but then stopped to get my beating.
After a hit me a few times he suddenly stops and says he’s had enough - I ended up winning the fight just by letting myself almost get killed :smiley:

8 Likes

:smiley: this is pure gold!!!

On elevated land you can not attack enemies only block but they can attack you.

Im not sure if your aware but both videos you have posted recently are not showing.

It seems dropbox saw it as a DDOS/Attack will upload to youtube

1 Like

As always only a small Bug from me… :wink:

I’ve talked to the Bowmaster of Sampose. He offered me some arrows and a bow to buy.
After I exit the conversation, he vanished. I’ve found him 100m away. So the AI Routine don’t stop.
He walked away while we were talking

5 Likes

Hey - I found some small errors and bugs while playing:

The first one: Pavel the brother-in-law that stole that document is called Pavel in every dialog I came across but in the quest-log he’s suddenly called Paul.

I have to apologise for the foul language used in the 2nd bug:

These are 2 NPCs near the soldiers camp (southern end of it)

The 3rd one is about the Quest where you have to get the keys for the Bailiff - after convincing him to apoligize to the herb woman he sets off to the woods. Since I needed to go there for the ‘Wounded Soldier’ quest I even saw him talking to her. When I got back to the village I could ask him if the herb woman gave him his keys back and he just says “I wasn’t there yet” even though he clearly was.
It was getting dark and the Bailiff hit the hay - literally because he was sleeping in his stable even though I lockpicked his door earlier and even told him about it. Then I time-skipped through the night and found the Bailiff infront of his house knocking on and rattling his now LOCKED front door. Even though he still doesn’t have the keys - because “he wasn’t there yet”.

The next one is about the remedy for poor old Jerry. I talked to the herb woman and she sent me off to gather some ingredients - as soon as I had them all I got back and the only thing that I could ask her about was the ‘Wounded soldier’

Also in 3 consecutive games I won the document from Andreas in a fair fight and I had in clearly in my inventory but I couldn’t talk to Ludmilla again. There wasn’t even the ‘Press E to talk’ indicator - and the Questmarker was out of the playable area.

That’s all for now - I really need to get back into the game to find ALL the bugs :slight_smile: I love it so far.

Problems with the sound, or rather with the voice overs.
Sometimes there are dropouts.(I don´t mean phrases like in the digging quest which have NO voice overs).

Sometime the voice over lost parts of words and sometimes complete phrases.

Onetime there was no voice over. I tried to change the loudness (in the game menue). Nothing!

I saved and loaded again, but no voices.

Only thing I could do–> start a complete new game.

Has anyone the same problem?

Now in the Alpha 0.4 we can´t drop or sell (or put into
chests) quest items! (In general I don´t like marking items as quest items.–>
not realistic)

Marking looted items as stolen (with a red hand in the
inventory). (In general I don´t like this marking!–> not realistic, „Skyrim“)

Try Caps-Lock :wink: :monkey:

1 Like