►Alpha 0.4 Bug List

I have a feeling that most of the super obvious bugs are already known by WH. :wink:

3 Likes

It is the feature :wink:

3 Likes

Sometimes while I’m duelling in the camp, if I choose best opponent, at the start of duel Henry cannot move.
Now you can imagine what happen after this…

If you have been doing the arena fights allot you win pieces of armor over and over. Check your inventory and make sure your not holding to much weight

If you get this symbol, then you will know for sure that you are over-encumbered.

1 Like

Soldier carving with the pommel of his sword

its worth noting that this is from a continued game that I have been playing for several days.

@Anna is it a feature that in the arena an enemy that is near defeat will intentionally walk out of bounds?

He stayed in guard the whole time and walked straight backwards out of the arena, I was backing away at the time and normally they continue to come at me. He was moaning and acting the way they do right before the final blow.

Damsel in distress quest seems bugged

Not only does his back hand take 60 percent of my health but he gives up and says sorry when I “lose” He drops a weapon that I can’t pick up.

I am not the only one

I got a bug with my camera ! does it happen to any of you ?

3 Likes

You mean you don’t get possessed by the devil every time you pull a bow string?

It appears a 13 year old girl has infiltrated the camp and disguised herself.

19 Likes

I came to Samopesh very first thing in the game, started talking to the ‘guard’ sat on the bank outside the tavern, there was a dialogue option to tell him to stop bothering, even thought I had not spoken with the bartender yet (bug #1). Then he attacked me, almost killed me, because I had no weapon and didn’t hit me, afterwards he gave up (bug #2) and promised to be good.

Having not spoke to Mariana about the gaurd is not a bug , he starts singing and shouting if you wait and telling him not to is a fair request I guess the bug for you is that he was not causing a disturbance yet. The second bug you mentioned happened to me to.

Zbyšek from Karolinenthal wears wrong coat of arms (from Racek Kobyla). But Zbyšeks lord is named Diviš of Talmberka (or Diwisch von Talmberg in german) and he has a coat of arms more like the red one with white flowers (from dynasty of Stosch and Kaunitz):

5 Likes

uahuhauhauhauhahuahuhauhauhaUHHAUHAUHUAHUAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Nope, that shouldn´t be happening. :racehorse:

Yeah, we know about this. He is just a big coward :wink:

leave the man alone, he just waits till his nail polish dries.

2 Likes

Did you have controls set on PS or Xbox controller? If it was set on PS, then the icons were not implemented yet. :monkey:

I have no idea, this was a screenshot from youtube. At time of this post I don´t know how to make screenshots. @Blacksmith show me the right way to do it some posts later.

When you push enemies over on inclines they die instantly. Both Cumans died the second they hit the ground.

1 Like

boaaahhh, i will stop posting anything…
because this sytem kill my bastard nervs!