►Alpha 0.4 Bug List

So, I don’t know if I’m reading this wrong, but it seems that the armor effectiveness has been inverted. I.e. “no pants” provides a protection of 8, while a full health double cuirass provides 2…

Also, yes, I know some of my stuff is broken - courtesy of me trying (and failing) to get new armor… a lot…

1 Like

It appears to be a common trait :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This was during a new game third fight against the beginner, they only thing different from any other play was I was using no console commands and listening to Pandora (which is why the original audio is removed).

1 Like

Ignore the voices - I was listening to another video when I captured this - When I rode into the forest camp and was challenged by the masked warrior, I hit ‘X’ and managed to stand on the horse and stare at the sky instead of dismounting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN-aea9Q3rE

Blacksmith on Speed(run)

Not a real speedrun. But the blacksmith is speeding. :slight_smile:

Get the bow and the sword fast and easy.
Lockpicks unlimited and for free!
Win the arena fight without armor, low stamina/healthand not drawn weapon…(the drawn torch is NOT a help)
And after an arena fight you are healed(no matter if you win or not)!
After you drop your weapons you can´t pick them up again.
All in all it´s more a bug tour.
How many bugs do you count? Watch carefully!

First you need more charisma to impress the blacksmith! Buy the brown quilted jacket at the shop!
Don´t use any other clothes(without pants you have more charisma :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) . Now you have 10 Charisma. You need minimum 4 Charisma points.

Torch bugs: no shadow of the torch itself(in the sun). In the night no light when jumping over fences, riding horse, lockpicking chest and in dialogues!!! Burning torch (now in alpha 0.4) under water.

There are eleven (really!) dark hours a day!!! Should work in next alpha! There are also problems when using torch and sword at the same time…

With min. 4 Charisma you get two extra lockpicks for free. Drop the lockpicks! Ask again!
You get one more…, and again and again. (Don´t open the training chest)
There is no limit. Pick all lockpicks up…

Droping things: if you go away they disappear!!!

If the (lock)smith( :grinning:) is on speed, his impact is hard. Impacts(with persons and animals) in general are “not balanced”

Chests and questitems: First questitems are marked(attention I´m something special).Second if you pick up a questitem you can´t drop it or put it in a chest again (or sell it).

Horse: can get stucked (between buildings or in trees).
Flying horse:The horse flys really if you run and jump. Maybe WH must change the mass of the horses for a more accurate modeling. They changed the gravity parameter from -13(Alpha 0.3) to -9.81 (Alpha 0.4). For Henry it´s okay and better, but for the horse…?

The horse has no own stamina/health bar. WH use it from the players. If you (Henry) have only low health, the horse already has no power and is nearly useless.

Sometime the model of Henry is rather headless.

Free parking and the tents are build like bunkers

Arrows and fabric: Try… in some material they stuck, or they fly through without harm.

And now arena:
The fastest way to recover your health/stamina is to fight in the arena. No matter if you win or lose after the fight you have all health again (better than a potion) :smile:
Not really a bug, but the easy way to win. Block and push! Push him out of the field!

Do not drop weapons!!!

They are lost! No chance to pick them up

One more probleme with the walls!!!

It´s a known bug(because it was posted) but it´s there… also in the new village!

In every house you can shoot arrows from inside through the wooden wall outside.

2 Likes

Not that way…

Ok :joy:

5 Likes

Please describe why there must be a pop for your homepage,
if only backers can get the alpha atm!?
We have to forced to buy a higher badge?
It makes me a little bit depressed because sometimes
i need to use ALT+TAB to get the full control of my complete desktop.
Short… after i press quit, the KCD window ist still active
but invisible, game isn’t active anymore

1 Like

when I used ALT + TAB the mouse coursor is visible in the game and the game toggles from fullscreen to windowscreen. I have to go to the graphic settings to set fullscreen again.

No, it is because of the questionnaire, which is on the website - so you can send us feedback directly. :monkey:

@Anna
Okay … thanks … had not seen the survey button. :blush:
I think you need an new button on homepage,
because it isn’t clear that you have to log into your account on main page
and use the Survey button in Profile section!
Users have to see that immediately after closing the game! :wink:

It disappears after the while, but it is there :wink:

1 Like

oh okay… than something is wrong with my browser.
Again, after a few month :-/
Will repair and check it again :sunny:

EDIT @Anna
Sorry but you can tell me where i can find these textboxes in survey?
I’ve clicked on every point on page, between questions, right side of them but nothing…

And i like the last line in end of the KCD_Engine.log file

====== Loading level rataje ======

And is it possible that the WH devs integrate a menu function/button
to enable/disable autosaves in the final game!?
And which save systems KCD will have?
Manual or Checkpoints or both with switchable autosaves?

Trapped in the woodshed: When the game starts near the village there is a woodshed, if you jump into it you get stuck .

Only one time, i’ve got this stuck on a fence :sunny:

Once I started a new game i got stucked when I jumped right into nearby hayloft while on horse.

1 Like

Everything is possible… :wink: You will see :monkey:

2 Likes

Make a screenshot with F12 (if you are on steam) it helps me to unstuck whenever I stuck on an object!

Everybody is on Steam :o

1 Like

Ich hoffe der Stil für die Dialoge wird nochmal geändert.
Es ist absolut nicht ersichtlich was Henry beim nächsten Dialog sagen wird.
Jedes mal verderbe ich mir eine Quest oder sie wird noch einmal erweitert.
Und dann ist es auch vorbei mit dem verständnis.
Ich mag das Sytem ansich, doch hin und wieder möchte ich mit einer sache anbschließen und nicht noch mehr Zeit damit verbringen.
(Möglichkeiten erweitern)
Dann möchte ich mal das Inventar ansprechen…

1. Auflistung der Items viel zu gering.
    Es könnten wesentlich mehr Items auf einmal angezeigt werden.
  2. Die Karte! Ich drücke während des spielens “M”, Karte wird im Vollbildmodus geöffnet. Ich drücke nochmals “M” und komme in den Fenstermodus+Inventar UI,
    statt wieder im Spiel selbst zu sein!
  3. Time skip modus
    Ich verstehe nicht weshalb man das Inventar öffnen muss um das zu machen!
    “T” Button Funktion hinzufügen, die der funktion von “I”, “M” oder “J” gleicht.

Bitte diese dinge ändern!
Danke & gruß
T. Rataj

So I noticed two things with stamina.

If you sprint into a fence and hit “space” you will initiate the animation of climbing over it.
While this is happening your stamina is decreasing as if you were still sprinting.

But if you simply walk on the fence and initiate climbing over it, your stamina is unafected and can even replenish if you have some portion gone.

Similar thing as 1) but with a horse. If you jump over fence chances are pretty big that the jump wont be smooth, so while you are strugling in mid air your stamina is drained.
This probably wont be a problem in the future when horse mechanics get better.

Separate matter:
I was able to spawn a horse right into a building.

No Dragons but a bit of black Magic…What a Quest!!! :wink: :joy: :ok_hand:

Questsystem crashed…unable to finish some Quests. I can’t talk to some NPC anymore to complete the quest… (savegame available…)

1 Like