Alpha 0.4 crashes

Good evening guys :slight_smile: I already used the search function but couldnt find a current topic. If I oversight something I am really sorry for it!!! My problem is that the game chrashes many, many times with the new 0.4 alpha version. Sometimes this happend also in 0.3, but since 0.4 is out I can only play it between 1 and 10 minutes until it crashes… sometimes while there are framedrops and often without any sign… Cant even go from the new arena to the cumans without a crash :smiley: I have to close it with task manager then.
My system: Intel i7 4770k, GTX 770, 16 GB Ram, drivers up to date. Ingame I can play on low or high setting doesnt matter…fullscreen is on.
Is this only the alphas fault or can I optimize my setting, that the alpha runs better? (other games work fine)

Greetings and thanks for answers :wink:
Kaiser Friedrich

These threads can give some insight.

Performance Drops (Alpha 0.4)
Poor performance & stuttering since 0.4

This quote from the WH team sheds some light on the issue.

The only setting changes I have adjusted that have given me any noticeable change to frame rate is lowering the water detail to low, and turning vegetation slider off completely. still with that I can only get a stable 35FPS for fighting, and 40FPS exploring.

1 Like