►Alpha 0.5 Bug List

Here is a map for bug reports. Use it to locate your bug… :grinning:

Please post all the new bugs from Alpha 0.5… :grinning:

5 Likes

Hi, after update I get error message “could not access CrySystem.dll (check working directory)” and that is all I get. Is there a quick way how to fix this? Game worked just fine this afternoon though… Thanks.

4 Likes

When fighting the hardest enemy nothing happens, he stands there and takes hits, no fighting reticle.

The second time I fought him he attacked

This and the fighting with others started before end of the cutscene/cinematic.

Looks like more people have this problem…
Can you post your hardware(config),please?

1 Like

2 Likes

Thank you, I will give this to our QA-Team, they will care about this problem. Unfortunately you are not the only person with this error. We have to fix that.

2 Likes

great, thanks! - 20characters :wink:

Getting an error “CryEngine Error: Expected an UNICODE window for launcher” on start.

I get exactly the same error.

i5-4670k
16GB RAM
GTX 980ti

Processor: i5-4670k
GPU: nVidia GTX 780
Memory: 32GB

Windows 10 64-bit

1 Like

Could not acces crysystem.dll

• When I start the fight in arena my opponent is already striking me when I get the back to Henrys view after cutscene.
  • I don’t think that lighting should apply to Henry in inventory screen. He was too bright at night.
    I will find some better ones when I play some more :slight_smile:

1 St. Crash by picking thistles.

When I’m riding my horse it will sometimes randomly catapult into the air and it damages me.

After updating, I get a CryEngine Error: “Expected an UNICODE window for launcher” and I can’t launch the game.

The game launched properly in the previous version.

Hmm :confused: First time starting this game (buyed it today)

1. I start the game over Steam
  2. after the screen with the controls it goes black and it stoped without massage or smth.
  3. After that i need to reapair my game over Steam.

I found out Its deleting “Game.exe” + “steam_appid.txt” after every Crash…

(sry for my English)

• when I try to conversate with a stuck NPC, the screen goes black and all i can see is the FPS counter and text in the corners of the screen, I can’t even open game menu, map or inventory
  • I randomly find dead NPCs in or around the war camp, but I can actually talk to them like they were alive

Same here. Can’t play.
My specs: http://prntscr.com/8zv95e

Well… this build seems not to be the most stable one. Thank you for posting the problems here and sorry about that. Sounds like we would need to patch a few things up.
Thank you for beeing patient with us. :blush: