►Alpha 0.5 Bug List

I just submitted an error feedback form to amd, maybe someone from amd is reading it because it’s related to their new driver. :wink:

The hope dies last.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Sorry, i have to :smiley:

6 Likes

@Mafian94 and @XAHT

Yes, the dancing bug is new since Alpha 0.51. :joy:
On Video it´s great :+1:

Just bought Alpha Version 0.5 and I can not start the game at all.

My Specs
Win10
Intel i7 4790K
8GB RAM
AMD R9 290x

Radeon Software Version 15.11 (Crimson)

here are what happened

1. Launch Kingdom Come: Deliverance (Alpha Access) via Steam
  2. A very brief sort of glitch-y sound plays as the window launch (Game Splash)
  3. Brief Black Screen on the same window
  4. CryEngine Splash Screen executes
  5. WarHorse Splash Screen executes
  6. Loading Screen with Version Features and Control Scheme for about 15-20 seconds
  7. Dialog Box warns me that the “Game has stopped working” (seen screenshot1.png)
  8. Very Briefly another Dialog Box prompts me to Close program (see screenshot2.png)

Here are some relevant data:

Hello @fenrirAB,

[quote=“fenrirAB, post:192, topic:24714”]
2. A very brief sort of glitch-y sound plays as the window launch (Game Splash)
[/Quote]
It’s a Win10 issue…

Look at:

[quote=“unwissend, post:186, topic:24714”]
I did a deinstallation of the new radeon-crimson-15.11 gpu driver and installed the older amd-catalyst-15.11.1beta driver. The game starts normally, no crash anymore
[/Quote]
Please try this Driver…(temp Fix only)

1 Like

It’s the Crimson driver, use one of the older amd catalyst driver (15.11.1 beta for example) and it will work without a problem. There are a couple of peaple with this problem, not all are here in this forum present.

Hi! I can’t damage some NPC soldier from the camp. For example the archer who is wearing a chainmail, i cant kill him, even if i shoot or hit him 20 times. He is not bleeding. There are more soldier with the same terminator skills:)

The first battle in the arena opponent loses, the other fights always wins (invincible).
No damage from a blow with a sword, sometimes there is no answer mouse and keyboard (strikes, blocks, twists).
The enemy (in the end of the video) refused to fight and fled.
Sword (3,3) can not be used in the arena.

1 Like

@XAHT
what are your system specs?
I mean your Hardware^^
Your Game runs sooo smooth

1 Like

Yea. You have a Lot nice exceptions… :wink:

1 Like

Windows 7
Intel ® Core™ i7 CPU 3.40 GHz
DDR3 1648 MHz 16384 MB
GeForce GTX 780

ahh okay…
then i need first an i7 CPU
Thank you for hint :wink:

Just for information, the new radeon-crimson-15.11.1 gpu driver does not solve the game crash problem(for me), seems they only fixed their bugged fan control. :unamused:

After a few battles in the ring there was a bug.

alpha_release_7_52355_598

1 Like

I had following bugs.

1. Can’t complete quest “sick bastard”. I have gathered everything, but the menu option for the quest is not available at the herbalist woman.

2. Can’t complete quest “smoke on the horizon”. When I came, the injured soldier were standing there, but dead in the game’s logic. I shoveld the grave.
    Soldier is buried now but i cant do anymore.

All the quests are still “available” on the map (golden star).

3. Sound issues: When mounting the horse i haer the sounds of the soldiers at the burned down village.

4. Startet doing alchemy, could not “Esc” or “Y”.

5. At some point I can’t talk to people anymore “E”.

6. I have very low fps. Around 20 to 22 in the village. Around 6 to 10 at the camp. Changing settings doesn’t seem to have an effect.
    Edit: The lowest possible graphic settings gave me a gain of 5 to 8 fps at the camp.

Hardware:
CPU: Intel core i5 3570k 3.4 GHz
RAM: 8 GB DDR3 RAM 802 MHz
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX970 4GB RAM
Mainboard: ASUStek P8Z77-v LX

Have a nice week :wink:

1 Like

Try “Z” :smile:

I just found the windows event log, here is the error message from the game crash in case you don’t already have it:

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: game.exe, Version: 3.3.7.2591, Zeitstempel: 0x564ba638 Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: atidxx64.dll, Version: 8.17.10.644, Zeitstempel: 0x565b5df0 Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005 Fehleroffset: 0x00000000006b57e4 ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x9d8 Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d12c72ba415340 Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\bin64\game.exe Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\atidxx64.dll Berichtskennung: de8cec0d-3fcb-4283-ae9a-ff8fab6c8281 Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:
Sorry it is in german but long story short it says the atidxx64.dll file in C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ is the problem in my case.

1 Like

Hi, I don´t know if it´s a bug or intention, but when you´re attacked by enemy, you can interrupt him by your own attack. Proof:

Anyway, animation sometimes didn´t work.

Hi there, I consulted it with our combat team and they assured me that this one is alright :wink:.