►Alpha 0.5 Bug List

If I change somthing in the option then I the mouse cursor stays visible n-game.

That “old crone” wont go to help the soldier, even after she said she is going (sucess in intimidation).

After I tried bribe, she finally stood up and went there, but stoped at the border of the forset. Then split into two and one went somewhere into the forest and second (I followed) went back to her home where she stared to sweep and didnt want to talk to me (sending me away) - in fact, even the friend of the dying soldier started sending me away since (dying soldier was still alive).

1 Like

Sometime my load screen hangs up

One soldier in a camp was dead, but I still could try to talk to him. Nobody cared.

When I try to talk to one guard with bow, who was standing on the road leading to soldier camp, strange black stuff appeared on our faces and was there until we finished talking.

Also my horse went shopping, not sure if its a bugg, but it was funny :smiley:

1 Like

oh i know this sitting Horse too :smiley:

2 Likes

hello,since the last update i can’t change the language.only English version in my setting option .please help me!

If there is a fight in the arena, you can go into the arena and talk to the fighters. Should not work this way.

Alter shooting for money, the guys standing still,… day and night…

The old herb woman, agreed to go to the wounded soldier but dosn´t go… happend two times; quest failed

The bailiff dosn´t go to the herb woman for the keys…

Can´t murder sleeping people.

And more grafic issues

If the horse is to much loaded(weight) it dosn´t move if you mount…

Sprinting backwards dosn´t work correct. If you go backwards stamina regenerates. If you press the sprint buton, you don´t move faster but stamina dosn´t regenerate.

Lamp has no shadow

1 Like

Considering new changes and that everyone says that combat system is much better.
I keep running into problems.

Locking system keeps unlocking and it also does not keep the enemy locked in the middle of the screen. It is hard to keep notice of what the enemy is doing and I lost several times just because I did not see my enemy even though he was locked.

I will make video when I get to it again.

1 Like

Blacksmith dosn´t care if you are lockpicking his chest in his house.

Corpse of dead people disappear after you have have left the place, … okay… but the corpse of Miroslav should stay till he is buried. You dig a grave, but there is no corpse… :grinning:

someone know when crysystem.dll error will be fixed?

1 Like

We are working on it. Can you please post your DxDiag here, this may fasten it up. :smile:

To our QR-Team. here is some info about the same bug from twitter:
“Hi
have any other Ideas why it dont work(CrySystem.dll)? System: AMD
FX-6350 / Sapphire R9 380 Nito / 8GB RAM / Windows 7 Ultimate / ASRock
970 Extreme3
Tried to Reinstall Redist, Repaired MS VC++ 2013, Repair with Steam, nothing worked…”

here is it
System Information

Time of this report: 11/8/2015, 00:33:21
Machine name: CRICIO_M2_PC-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631)
Language: Italian (Regional Setting: Italian)
System Manufacturer: ASUS
System Model: All Series
BIOS: BIOS Date: 04/27/15 19:29:03 Ver: 27.02
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8134MB RAM
Page File: 4031MB used, 12236MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes

Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
      Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels

Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
   Manufacturer: NVIDIA
      Chip type: GeForce GTX 760
       DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
     Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1187&SUBSYS_27653842&REV_A1
 Display Memory: 4038 MB

Dedicated Memory: 1990 MB
Shared Memory: 2048 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Monitor generico Plug and Play
Monitor Model: VG248
Monitor Id: ACI24A5
Native Mode: 1920 x 1080§ (60.000Hz)
Output Type: HDMI
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 10.18.0013.5887 (English)
Driver Version: 10.18.13.5887
DDI Version: 11
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 11/2/2015 18:10:55, 15717672 bytes
WHQL Logo’d: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-52C7-11CF-0D4D-68071CC2C735}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x1187
SubSys ID: 0x27653842
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Driver Strong Name: oem50.inf:NVIDIA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section032:10.18.13.5887:pci\ven_10de&dev_1187
Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C

1 Like

Beautiful, let´s keep our office busy :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there! You can actually take advantage of your SLI but you have to rename the game.exe to ryse.exe :smiley:

More info including explanation can be found in this topic: Deliverance very hard on RAM, doesn't use SLI properly

As for all the bug reports, I’m currently verifying the ones we haven’t figured out ourselves and I must say I’m amazed by the dedication of some folk cause the things they are able to find are just golden and we really do appreciate all your help!

3 Likes

Sorry for the off topic question, but has anyone picked the super hard to pick chest in the camp? I’m curious to know what’s inside.

Could you please write also what is written in the caption of the error message window? Or Alt + PrintScrn the message box and send it as a screen shot.
Thank you.

So I have found a bug where my time froze.
It appeared after I tried to sleep in soldier camp near the arena, probably bed of Zbyšek. Someone woke me and to tell me that he will call the guards.
After that the time of day froze throuwing me into an never ending night.

here is the video:

as you can see. When I start waiting it is around 1:30 am.
After the waiting it is still 1:30 am.

Also I am able to pick no apples (only those i buy from vendor) from what I understood the apples can be pickable but to me it does not even show the “pick up” option.

Am also not able to speak to a former bowmaster in Samopesh. As you can see it does not show “talk” option.

And this here is really interesting way how to fish.

1 Like

caption translates fro czech like: “unavailable access to the memory space”

In 0.5, you can no longer loot Miroslav’s body like you could in 0.4. This is because the game now treats the pallet he’s lying on as a bed. Thus, when you look at him, your only option is “E: Sleep” instead of “E: Loot” like before.

And the creepy part is, if you do hit E you can actually lie down on the pallet with the corpse and sleep as long as you want to, occupying the same space as the corpse. If you’re into that sort of thing…

Horse issues:

1. I preferred the 0.4 horse that kept itself on the road. That’s how real horses are and it was extremely useful for looking around while galloping along, besides being realistic. Now, you have to micromanage every little bend in the medieval goat trails that pass for roads. This is neither fun nor realistic. It’s also hard to do because it requires all your fingers now to keep the horse moving forward, galloping, and steering in the right direction at the same time.

2. When you dismount from the horse, you can no longer just walk away immediately like you could in 0.4. Instead, in 0.5 you’re now stuck next to the horse facing its side. The only way to get away from the horse now is to take a couple of steps backwards, only after which can you move as you want to. This is rather annoying if you need to move the moment you touch the ground after dismounting.

3. If you ride the horse under a low ceiling, you get knocked out of the saddle and are standing on the ground, but the game still treats you as mounted so you can’t move away from the horse at all. You see “X: Mount” but if you hit X, it actually breaks your connection to the horse so you can then move normally on the ground.

Combat
There is a definite difference in timing when using mouse/keyboard compared to gamepad. With the mouse/keyboard, I have no trouble at all going into “bullet time” on a successful parry, so I know when to do this. However, when using the gamepad, hitting the button to parry at the same time as I do with the keyboard NEVER results in “bullet time”, and often doesn’t even stop the attack, either.

Alchemy
In 0.5, there is now a difference in the range at which you can pick herbs compared to coal. In 0.4, if you looked at something and saw the label telling you want it was, you could pick it up. But in 0.5, while this is still true for herbs, with coal you now have to be standing nearly directly on top of it to pick it up. If you’re close enough to get the label “Coal” when you look at it, at the same range at which you can pick an herb, nothing happens. You have to move in until the coal is nearly under your feet before you can pick it up.

I looted Miroslav in 0.5, but I didnt expect that his friend are gonna get so mad about it. I died that day.

2 Likes