►Alpha 0.5 Bug List

There is a bug, if NPC are bussy with something like fighting in the arena, been alarmed and standing at a corps, and much more,… they don´t notice the strikes correct. Maybe they need teen strikes, or they are only standing around not dying, but giving alarm…

From behind striking, they are “normally” dead after two strikes. But somethime they don´t die and don´t run…

The routing of the NPC is often braindead. Meeting of two NPC on street/in house looks ugly! They are running direct together, not aware each other, than they start to slide and shift and than with a animation like roboter they are going around.

Why not let the people go on the right side of the road? Looks more natural.
If they meet each other, let them change the waking line before they run into.

If you are in dialoge with a NPC, other NPC don´t notice you and run/bumping into you.

NPC don´t jump over fences! Looks ugly. They should use the same animation like you! Maybe with more variation.

Sometime attackers go into “rage”. Having sword in one hand and the bow in the other hand, they couldn´t use it. But they are running and running in you…! Making bodydamage! Maybe till you die.

Dying when in inventory:

1 Like

yep i encoutred the same thing

1 Like

Yea spot on. I’d forgotten about this one… They didn’t run either. Once in combat mode for the chase it was just like Terminator walk, following me until I was terminated.

Now that I think on it, the music created the perfect atmosphere for that moment as well. :thumbsup: intense

1 Like

same problem could not access CrySystem.dll .
Does anyone have a solution already?
Windows 7 64 bit
i5 2320 8gb ram
gtx 970

Sadly not. We are not able to solve this problem without help. It seems to be a bug in some Windows installations. As we can not reproduce the problem on our own computers, and this makes it very difficult to find what this problem is about for us. But we are trying to get it solved! Can you send us your DxDiag data?

Thanks for the answer and then I wil wanted to wait for a fix

1 Like

"

System Information

Time of this report: 11/12/2015, 18:51:31
Machine name: MAFIAN-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631)
Language: Czech (Regional Setting: Czech)
System Manufacturer: MSI
System Model: MS-7640
BIOS: BIOS Date: 09/26/13 13:47:03 Ver: 04.06.05
Processor: AMD FX™-8350 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8142MB RAM
Page File: 3843MB used, 12437MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode
"

Is this enough? :confused:

also the combat cursor dosent show up sometimes and it breaks away too easily

Herb woman dosent move in miroslav quest or in jerrys shit pting quest

maybe stupid question. I havenˇt problem with crysystem. dll but can be problem with antivir software on the pc?

What is your problem with antivir?

Now it is possible to attach files to the Forum.

So, if you have any data, mainly the DxDiag about CrySystem.dll bug, please attach text file to the forum. Thank you.
http://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/uploads/default/original/2X/2/26bc2a49070bc9c686ad6d8c8e0f05b22b06fef0.jpg

1 Like

My game works fine, I want help you, so i tried to find some info about crysystem dll error
http://www.solvusoft.com/en/files/missing-not-found-error/dll/windows/electronic-arts-inc/crysis-warhead/crysystem-dll/
http://www.cryengine.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=326&t=91871

1 Like

There is my file :confused:
DxDiag.txt (33.1 KB)

1 Like

Thank you guys, very very helpful :slight_smile:

New update today and same problem -.-

try this
http://originaldll.com/file/crysystem.dll/35071.html

Mabey i doing something wrong, but not work for me :confused:

not work for me .
thanks for looking.

Don´t worry guys, I provided my laptop today so hopefully the crysystem.dll error gonna be solved :sunny:

3 Likes