►Alpha 0.5 Bug List

Hello, after the new update I still have the “could not access crysystem.dll” bug :\

i5 4670K
8 Gb RAM
GTX 780 3 Go
W7 64

I have a problem. Yesterday I was because of this error re-install the game. Then everything ran fine until now when I started the game again. The game changes resolution as it was set to 6 monitors. Do you know what to do? Does it happens to someone else? (sorry for google english)

wow, that second picture looks so much cooler when zoomed in like that, idk why :smiley:

Massive Sound bug Performance problem

If thought everything works really good with the sound system, but I found an old bug (reported).

If open the inventory, you have the 5 working tabs(>crafting not working<).

When in Questlog or Map you have the same frames per second like out of the inventory (me:21FPS). You hear the music and the ambient noises.

But if in Inventory, Player or Horse(tab) there are no ambient noises,… but I have 60FPS (music plays).
There is something really fishy.

I have only two different explanation for that…

(with 1,3Gb patch)

So after the 1,3Gb patch…

Quest are not saved correct.
All done quest are lost, nothing in the done tab.

I saved/exit before I talked to the herb woman(sick bastard quest). I have asked the bailiff, Jerry, Marriana and the shopkeeper(nettles). But after (saving) I haven´t the talking option to ask her for the nettles.

I have to talk a second time to the shopkeeper, to get the option.(to solve the quest)

It’s possible the last save file format wasn’t compatible with the fixes made to the quests not able to continue. I’m sorry about that.

1 Like

The bugs I have posted are with a brand new game,… after the update I started a new game.

And sorry to say, the new build sucks. There are new bugs (compared to 0.5). Go into the arena and fight.(For newbies it´s imposible to win the fights, and they run after 2 fights out of money! Not a good promotion.)

At the beginn you have 30 Groschen. Bet 10 and get the armor. Fight against beginner. If you win you have. 25 Groschen.

My second fight was against the averaged. 10 Groschen and armor. I lost. After the fight I had zero (0) Groschen.

And the “beginner” and the averaged are really strong,… more like terminators

Sometimes somebody loses a sword in the arena. Maybe you, after you leave the arena.
Or I saw a fight between two NPC. One haven´t a sword. He got a good hiding, but he haven´t run out of the arena.

Or one of the NPC dosn´t fight (he has a sword), and gets a good hiding.

Sometimes it looks like the are dancing…(and not sword fighting)

After one fight my view was strange. When I was going I had a extrem swinging (left to right and back),…

Freeze…(music plays, but nothing more)

etc. etc…

Okay, some bugs from 0,5 and 0,51

The herb woman dosn´t gives you an introduction for the alchemie.

You can take the apples, in the houses. You are not stealing them. No red hand marker.

After the death of Miroslav you can loot him. The problem is you don´t know is it legal or not. It should be display if loot steal, or loot legal.
In this example if you look in Miroslavs menue(loot), and don´t take anything, you are arrested, trying to steal…(wasn´t my intention).

Moving things between your inventory and the horse, seems to be a little buggy. Sometime it works, sometime not. Pressing X long or short, or clicking on screen.
Sometime I will drop a sword, but I disappears complete…

Getting exhausted

You are the best :+1:

you are the real MVP
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/466037479464640513/0DEEtgkk.jpeg

Regarding the alchemy introduction, the tutorial was removed as it wasn’t optimal and is still being tuned so we will have it back once the whole thing is finalized :wink:.

I’m seeing some similar combat arena related bugs as well

Started with the beginner as you do, and he was on me before I could even move let alone get my sword out to protect myself. After a flurry of about 4 hits I was pretty much dead and had no hope of winning the bout. Really frustrating. Happened to me twice in a row, once from a new game, and then again from a continuation of the previous save.

I also encountered an issue with the tutorial where the first motions the master takes you through is to test your movement around the arena. The tutorial never progressed beyond this point however, regardless of how long I was moving around for. I gave it about 3 minutes, and the master still hadn’t spoken, so I ended up simply backing out of the arena.

Note sure if a bug or not, but I also saw a riderless horse cantering through Merhojed. Fully saddled, obviously had somewhere important to be :smile:

Thanks to @troniva, I was able to identify the problem. It looks like an incompatible launcher (game.exe) with the CryEngine 3.8.3 Our DLL files were loaded and initialized in a wrong order. I just finished a modified version and hope it will work tomorrow on troniva’s notebook that I don’t have at home.

7 Likes

[quote=“Woody, post:153, topic:24714, full:true”]
Thanks to @troniva, I was able to identify the problem. It looks like an incompatible launcher (game.exe) with the CryEngine 3.8.3 Our DLL files were loaded and initialized in a wrong order. I just finished a modified version and hope it will work tomorrow on troniva’s notebook that I don’t have at home.
[/quote] thx for the fix man i saw now the patch and it work fine :wink:

You are welcome! I’m glad it finally works.

first error after 15 min of game

Firma problema:
Nome evento problema: APPCRASH
Nome applicazione: game.exe
Versione applicazione: 3.3.7.2591
Timestamp applicazione: 564ba638
Nome modulo con errori: Cry3DEngine.dll
Versione modulo con errori: 1.0.0.1
Timestamp modulo con errori: 564b7683
Codice eccezione: c0000005
Offset eccezione: 00000000000c6577
Versione SO: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
ID impostazioni locali: 1040
Informazioni aggiuntive 1: 3072
Ulteriori informazioni 2: 3072f162f76cc857c20bfa353136e3c7
Ulteriori informazioni 3: 48d3
Ulteriori informazioni 4: 48d31b697409623a7a9cc264ba3110c0

Leggere l’informativa sulla privacy online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0410

Se l’informativa sulla privacy online non è disponibile, leggere quella offline:
C:\Windows\system32\it-IT\erofflps.txt

Strange neck issues…

Body in the ground

No voice to this one

Beer with fishing pole… seems so good!

2 Likes

I can’t play since 0.5, the game usually freezes when I’m turning around despite having ok FPS and played the former versions on max graphics without problems. Is there a workaround around somewhere? :slight_smile:

Probably no work-around, maybe just try to not turn-around…

I am going to hell for this :smiley:

Same type of equipment does not make one group in the inventory:

I have 24 Testing arrows in total. But all arrows are displayed as unique items (17 arrows, 4 arrows, 1 arrow and 2 arrows). Maybe it would be nice to have only one item Testing arrows with quantity 24…

1 Like