Alpha Bugs list

Next Bug: I can’t leave the conversation with blacksmith about hammer.

You can hitch a ride on someones back if you walk up behind them and touch their back as they walk. I did it to the archer, he was walking and I walked right up behind him and was carried by the guy.

Hahaha still? this is one I thought would have been fixed for sure.

The Eternally pooping Jerry Bug.

So I was trying to get some screen shots of the sexy out house that has been added in 0.2 update.

Jerry decided it was time for round two, while I waited for him to come out I positioned myself close to the door so I could get a shot before it closed again this blocked Jerry from leaving he then closed the door on himself breaking his routine and locking him in his throne-room.

I also noticed that if you run and jump at the door you clip through it momentarily best way to get a good view.

Creepy.

1 Like

Chickens clipping in and out
this occurs all over where chickens can be found this picture in particular is in farmer Jerry’s larder.

Herb clipping into beam
Farmer Jerry’s kitchen area.

Grassy Poles
Only location I have seen this so far, its near the bridge outside the stable(?).

1 Like

Good someone manage to get a photo if it, I has thought about posting that bug many times. But everytime Im about to take a screenshot they disappear…

1 Like

After “Time Skip” I found the Fisherman…

But I can still talk to him…

Dammit…Herny can’t swim…so I couldn’t help him…

1 Like

Using a GTX 780, latest drivers, Windows 8.1. Game loaded up perfectly, but when I went into the pause menu and hit “New Game” it broke.

I have the same problem. I always pay 10 groshes to the bow master, then the competition starting. I´m staying in front of the target, pushing number 1 but nothing happens. When I check the inventory there is no bow. So I probably haven´t received the bow from bow master. I´ve tried it many times but received the bow only one times. Do you have any idea how to solve this problem ?

It doesn’t happen for me every time, so I need to really test it and get all the variables involved and see whats the cause.

I have noticed so far that if the archer himself has already finished shooting and sat down I won’t get the bow.

Test it with SkipTime from inventory.

The only toilett in the game and you can´t open the door.
Not from outside…

(with color hair/face bug)

and not from inside

I have to sit and wait
and wait…

Please help me Jerry! Open the door!

Just a moment Jerry! It´s not enouth space for two…

I think you are a little crazy. Don´t loose your head!

Okay, okay it´s yours!

2 Likes

After a slow down of frames it looks strange…

Another time…

I thing there is a problem with the second fisherman (not Talbot)

His ability for work with the fishing pole is not correct

In the kitchen…

spoon not in the center of the pot and look at the ear

1 Like

The bug with the handcart/trolley at the grip; it´s on every model…

also on the pushcarts

but the backside works correct…

I had the texture problem after changing graphic option from high to very high.

After a restart of KCD (now with very high) it´s much better.

AMD (Radeon) 6950 2GB; Driver Omega 14.10

Here are more shots with the fishing pole

Here the same problem with clover, not only the place in the picture, all over!

Sometimes startup of the game take longer than expected. About 1 minute longer.
The background of the main menu looks different.

The view angle in the dialog with the shepherd it´s sometimes extrem. Maybe because he is siting and looking up.

The running animation of the sheep is not natural. Especially when running hills up and down.

The people sleep with open eyes and you can pick herbs in the kitchen

Everything in 0.21; AMD 6950 2GB; Driver Omega 14.12

I noticed the floating Trees but after further review there’s a huge amount of floating objects. It appears as if the terrain has been moved by a few feet, I had noticed some roads look a bit wider so that may be a cause?

the large section of trees has several but not all tree floating at various heights. if I find more areas like this I will update this post.

1 Like

Here is a little bug with the torch.

If you have equip the torch, look to the forge, to the grinder…

Use it, and a menu appears

But there is no way to sharpen the torch :smile:

Only show up the info

Another torch bug… in dialogs
Equip the torch in the night and start to talk

The dialog starts and there is no light

End dialog

And the light is back!