Alpha Bugs list

I started the first Samopesh surf contest! :smile:

Surfing on a torch!!!
Drop a burning torch an make a hot ride… :wink:

After this you see the Pick Up bug…when picking up the torch, there stayed a ghost torch sometimes.
The pick up bug works also with the flute,… sometimes.

When dropping a torch it burns always.
There should be two ways to drop a torch.
When the torch is equipped it should burn(>correct), but if it´s not equipped you should drop a extinguished torch(dosn´t work)

4 Likes

There are bugs when dropping things.
If you drop clothes or money, you can´t pick it up again.(this bug is since 0.1)

New bug (Alpha 0.21) when dropping ingredient (thistle, et cetera…), they disappear completely.

The graphic rendition is not finshed(clothes, money).
The bow “stuck” in the ground.

3 Likes

There is a video sequence when you bring back the sheep(Lost sheep quest).
But it could happen that the sequence comes a second time.
I was shooting on the range and… look at the video…I was irritated, from the sheep.

Sheep happens! :smiley:

Came across a bug i haven’t encountered before or seen posted yet:
I came across a sinkhole outside the pub near the table. I noticed NPC’s falling through the floor so i followed them and i also fell through the ground. I was able to look up and see the terrain get further away, as well as looking down and seeing the NPC’s who had fallen before me. Sorry no screenshot as it happened to fast. If i can get it to happen again i will try and take screenshot.
C.

Thank you, can you describe more the place where the sinkhole is ?

Certainly,
Hopefully this well make sense.
If you walk towards the pub (on the main road) you need to turn left and then right to enter the door.
The sinkhole was as you turn left, Before the outside table that is opposite the pub door, and Parallel to the second table (closest to pub door), that is under cover.
Hope that is not too confusing?
I will hop in-game now and double check the location.
C.

p.s. Just checked location and there is a table with a keg on it outside the pub. The sinkhole was between the keg and the table under cover nearest the pub door - i was unable to recreate the bug.

Note: When the bug happened i left the game on pause for about 40min to cook dinner. When i came back to play the bug happened. Not sure if pausing the game (hitting Esc) for so long caused this?

There is a shadow bug in the game.

You can monitor this in the morning and in the evening (sunrise,a little later and before sunset).
The bug depends on the position of the sun and your standing above the ground.
You can watch the bug on the roofs or on the rock on the hill.

First there is no player shadow on the ground (but on the roof).

The sun goes up a little higher. Now you see your shadow on the ground. That´s okay.

But if you step a little higher (or jump), your shadow losing the head and parts of the body. Depends on how high you go.

Here the same on the rock.

Here is the Video: Samopesh at Sunrise

The archery targets are buggy.

If you shoot on the rings, the arrows stuck, and there is no way to get them back. Shoot on the wood and you can pick up the arrows again.
Normally the rings save the arrows and you can easy pick up and use it again.

1 Like

@Anna I have an update for the flickering sky bug.

The only parameter, who makes trouble is OBJECT QUALITY. If I change it to Very High (without restarting the program), the sky is flickering. Every other parameter in the Advanced Graphic Menue I can set to very high or maximum, without trouble. When flickering there is a chance to crash the game.
(After restarting the program there is no flickering.)
(AMD 6950 2GB)
The sky flickers in the night, too.

It would be nice to get an information, if the reported bugs are known (generally), and/or if the bugs will be fixed in the next release… :smile:

Maybe, it is possible. Strange things are happening, if you let the game live its own life. :wink:

Every reported bug on the forum is known, because I read them :slight_smile: Some of the bugs will be fixed and some not - it doesn´t depend on me - I just report them :wink:

2 Likes

Hunter bug.

The sheeps ignore the NPCs. They run away from the player only, but they do not react if you shoot arrows on them. Stay far away from the sheeps and strike them. They don´t run.

(I use the archery potion. With the archery potion I have a little zoom funktion.)

How many arrows you need to kill a sheep, is unpredictable. Sometimes 40 hits are not enough,
sometimes you need 3.

Killing hasn´t been implemented yet :wink: So as the NPC´s and animals reactions to each other - they are kind of blind now.

Okay, but if I can kill sheeps,… it´s a bug?!! :wink:

Or I have a magic bow with arrow +40 fire bonus…(ups… wrong game) :innocent:

Well, killing hasn´t been FULLY implemented :smiley:

3 Likes

The arrows haven´t an effect on washed clothes, fleece and the canvas cover. They fly through…

In the hut of the old woman the plaited wall has also the same bug.

1 Like

Thanks! I am going to check it out:)

Here is one of bugs :smiley: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaKZ6JLL4IU

1 Like

It has been fixed already - in the next alpha version, it´s gonna be fine. Thank you!

1 Like

Stuck here when collecting nettles.
P.S. But solve the problem by drop/pick up torch.

Just funny.

1 Like