Alpha code missing - Report here!

I have a missing code, KS Backer (KickStarter)

Create an account on pledge.kingdomcomerpg.com with the same mail you used at KS and voilá there will be your code! :slight_smile:

Change your mailon pledge.kingdomcomerpg.com to the one you used at Kickstarter! :slight_smile:

-I have a missing code, KS Backer (KickStarter)-

Nevermind, just realised i looked at the wrong place. the homepage interface is a bit confusing.

I have gotten no steam code of any kind, i have checked my forums account, main website account, and my spam folder in my email. Please help!

Greetings sir! :slight_smile: You jave just a soldier! In order to get the Tech Alpha you need at least the Baron pledge! :slight_smile: But you could upgrade! :slight_smile:

Hallo Bea! :slight_smile: Du hast leider nur den Peasant! Um die Tech Alpha zu spielen brauchst du mindestens einen Baron pledge! :slight_smile:

Hello! I just purchased the Baron edition and got my code with the purchase at my profile. Sorry for the misunderstanding, thank you again!

1 Like

Missing code, KS backer, registered here today

I’m pretty sure I never received my code, and also I forgot my password to the main page. I can reset my password on the forum, but there’s no reset password link on the main page and they’re not the same account?

i cant see my code pls help me

Greetings guys!
Thank you for your support! :smile:

@teranul Do you have an account on pledge.kingdomcomerpg.com with the same mail you used at Kickstarter!? If you do so… everything will merge!

@BizzyB I can reset everything you want! :slight_smile: I will send you a private message with your new PW!

@n1ck1400 it should be in your profile on pledge.kingdomcomerpg.com! :slight_smile:

i have a not working/ invalid code

Woah!? really?! How is that possible!? What does it say? What did you try?! Please PM and tell me every step you have done! Thank you! :slight_smile:

i put the code in and it installed but doesn’t start when i try to play.

Then it’s a problme of your system I guess :slight_smile: Because the code was obviosly valid! :slight_smile:

my computer is good tho, can i do anything to fix it?

@TobiTobsen yes mate i have the same email. Also another think i notice after reading some articles here for how to get the Alpha version, I notice that the game is not avaible in Steam. Are some Countrys not included or what ? I really like this game started monitoring about 6 months ago presentation, build, gameplay this guys know what are they doing the game is awsome. I hope the game will come out with the final version really soon.

I whant the game also to make some brand awarness here in Romania tru my YT channel.

P.S Sorry for my english …