Alpha code missing - Report here!

Yepp, this is a known issue, they are silently running out of alpha codes, but they are making some new ones right now.

I have a missing code, HP Backer

thanks, DrFusselpulli, hope you’re right - does not really give one much confidence on service delivery, though :slight_smile:

I think this is some issue nobody was envisage about, who would expect something like this? An unbelievable mistake, but nothig to worry about much. I believe with some litte patience there will be some fresh alphacodes soon. Its not a finished product, its only a tech-alpha. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, not expecting a finished product - it’s just that this topic was started in Oct.14. :wink:

At the time this topic was created there were available codes.

Many of the backers from the Kick starter campaign were having issues linking their accounts to the Homepage thus causing errors with them getting codes.

They are working as quickly as they can to get more codes up and out.

Please be patient and remember that the codes are distributed through steam and its a process that takes a little bit of time.

Also welcome to the forums! :smiley:

Hello Warhorse studio,
I have a missing code, KS Backer

Hi Warhorse,
I have a missing code, HP Backer.
Thx for help!

I am still without alpha code…

It should work now! Does it?! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s working!! Finally gonna test this awesome game!

2 Likes

no, still a missing code!!!

IT WORKS NOW TY :smiley:

So, am I the only one who did not get the key? :pensive: :rage:

But… but… I see the code in your profile on pledge.kingdomcomerpg.com … sure you don’t have anything there?!

Everything is fine at the moment, I see the code in my profile. Mr. Rýdl (your colleague) helped me last night. My key was bad … one of 10K, so it was bad luck :). Thank you and good luck in development. The game looks amazing !!!

2 Likes

I have missing code for steam/alpha. Backed KS on Baron level.

It should be in your profile on pledge.kingdomcomerpg.com! :slight_smile:

I have a missing code, KS Backer (KickStarter)

You have already checked under FUND>My Profile and there is no available steam key?