Anyone else alittle paranoid of knife attacks?

I have always been paranoid about knife attacks, especially because of how ferocious they are and how devastating they can be. just wondering if anyone else has this fear.

Well thats why you carry a gun folks:)

Maybe in US, not in EU. You cannot just shoot person with a knife, that’s inadequate defense and that’s prison. Praise the humanist society :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah we are one of the lucky few countries here in the US of A that can bear arms.

1 Like

Not true at all, definitely not in the Czech Republic.

2 Likes

your not afraid of knife/blade violence?

Do you guys have a lot of gun restrictions or can you carry concealed fire arms im curious? Because most people have this idea that all guns are banned in Europe.

My philosophy is that if you live in a city where being attacked with a knife is a real possibility is not a city you should live in.

That said unless someone has specific intend of stabbing you to death you have a reasonable chance of survival.

You can, but you need special permission. Guns (just small arms) are not banned at all. Yet.

So rifles and such you need permits for?

Yeah I believe that goes for every country in Europe.

i guess that makes alittle sense, although here you just need backround checks.

It varies from state to state. In the Czech Republic where I’m from you need a license to have a gun. But it’s quite easy to get it. Basicaly, if you aren’t complete psycho, if you are physically capable of using it and if you have clear criminal record, you will get it with ease. You can’t have full automatic firearms though.

ya here in the us you cant own a firearm if your a convicted felon, and its not that hard to become one. So if you break the law by doing something thats violent, such as stabbing someone or beating them up, you get a felony and cant own a gun.

Nope, I’ve never even thought about it. :slight_smile: It’s so rare here that it almost doesn’t happen. I can’t even recall if such case was in news few last years. :slight_smile:

Are you from some dangerous area that you have this fear?

I think its not likely to happen here (germany) and I’m not afraid of it but in some cases when I go out in the night I have some pepperspray with me, that gives some confidence. Cause you never know… I think nowadays theres more and more violence on the streets

1 Like

I believe there is less violence, it’s just more serious when it happens.

If any of you have ever seen one then you would understand why they are so scary.

2 Likes

Where are you from? That said what knives are you talking about?

Hes from the U.S just like i am. Out of curiosity what do you guys think of our gun laws (dont want a debate just curious)