Anyone found a chest plate yet? (Not Cuman ones) [Beta]

Gambesons are easy to find. Most of the bandits have them. The plate only seems to be on the soldiers. Either kill one, or loot one from the battle at the end of the beta.

Thanks for the info! Just hoping that the battle works for me I have been seeing that it hasn’t for a lot of people.

There’s a soldier in the final battle with the bascinet with klappvisor, the same helm the hardest difficulty arena opponent uses.

I grabbed this gear while doing some exploring on the other side of the fence. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How did you get over the fence and where on the other side was that armor? Would really appreciate the info.

This looks really nice! :thumbsup:

Full info in this thread:

A better question would be, how do you get back?

Who says he came back?
But there is a kind of teleporter in the monastery… :smile:

Then possibly worth doing. Where on the map are the soldiers and teleporter? I went over on the first day, but got bored pretty quickly because I didn’t see anything interesting, and I couldn’t call the horse. Are the soldiers part of a faction you lose rep for, or are they simply random bandits?

For the soldiers you must talk to @ElHadji. I haven´t meet them.

The “teleporter” is in the big monastery south of Samopesch.

I am borrowing the map that @Mafian94 uploaded from his journey beyond the fence. There is a group of soldiers randomly placed on a field just south of the village where the Henry-marker is on this map. They seem to be unarmed and they will either fight or run if you attack them. At least they didn’t when I stole the armour. NOTE: the town/village NW of the Henry-marker isn’t there yet so don’t waste stamina looking for it…

Here is a screenshot of the group, also taken by @Mafian94. At a distance you can see the church in the village mentioned above so that you get an idea of the distance to the soldiers.

1 Like

Thanks for the info but I found them after getting over the fence and got the armor only problem now is that damn save game bug screwed that save… I’m getting seriously tired of it, this is the third character that it has ruined!

1 Like

I have been able to get back a few times by going back to my horse that was stuck in the fence and mount it. Then you end up on the side of the fence that we are supposed to stay at. But if you are far south the quickest way back is to use the Monastery-Expressway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The soldiers from over the wall are directly west of the Merjohed soldier’s camp. I didn’t lose any rep for killing them, and they didn’t fight back.

If you climb up the hill west the mill, there is a hole in the ground and if you jump through, you port to Merjohed.

I think there is just bug that randomly spawns the player at the quarry, I have heard different accounts of where people started but it seems the quarry is where everyone has ended up.

…and then there’s this I haven’t heard of this one yet.

The Merjohed port is located conveniently near the soldiers, so would be the fastest way to get back to the other side.

Video on how it’s done.

1 Like

I did that, on the video, got back it started to rain…CTD “Nooooooo!”