Appearance of Jan Hus

I was just wondering about Jan Hus, will he have some kind of role in the game? Will he be mentioned?

As Jan Hus was preaching in Betlehem chapel since 1402 there is some posibility of that.

so it is possible for us to see the Hussite War? may be in act 3 or some kind of dlc?

To not include Jan Hus in some way would be a missed opportunity. He doesn’t need to be some major character. Would be cool if you somehow could get some mentions of him and his preachings.

Am in, would be great. Also somehow put there Jan Zizka by side with king Wenceslav and I feel like in heaven;)

Has it been revealed where the game takes place exactly? What lords were ruling the lands were the game takes place? What real historic events took place in area were the game takes place at around the same time? If anyone knows I would really want to know!

Game takes place in surroundings of “Stříbrná Skalice” (called Silber Skalitz in game)

At the end of the 14th century this land was ruled by a knight Ctibor of Skalice who gave this region under supervision of Racek Kobyla who happens to be the Lord of Henry’s.
Racek Kobyla was a favourite of Weceslaus IV.

EDIT: I can dig up more if you have more questions. Although you can also find a lot yourself just going through this forum. For that you can use the searching feature (the magnifying glass in top right corner)

Some examples:
Map of the Act I and some information about the places on it
Kingdom Come: Deliverance… Movie!?

1 Like

Ah thank you very much, appreciated!

Hello guys, interesting news I have from yesterday live stream. They mentionedthere in chat, that there might be Jan Hus. Not in Act I but most prolly in Act II yahaaaaa! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is indeed pretty awesome!