Backer #5,567, Earl level. Still can't access game or link Steam account. No support response in 3+ days

No option to link Steam account, no key available anywhere. Trying to install from disc asks for a Steam key. Support has not responded to me in over three days. Four+ days if you don’t count the autoresponse of “Log in and your key will be there” after I explained my issue.

What gives? Does Warhorse actually have any support?

did you try to PM to @DrFusselpulli or @WH_JiriRydl ?

At least your account is linked. I’m a EARL level backer as well, but even though I used the same E-Mail addresses, the linking “somehow” did not work. So I can’t even play the game I backed 4 years ago.

Oh and support seems not to answer in general. Got an open ticket since Feb. 13th, too.

Edit: @DrFusselpulli helped me very fast in this thread: Still waiting for my key/release

At least now I have a linked profile, but I still can not link the account to Steam yet.

Edit2: Wow that human is quick. Now everything is working. 5000 times faster than the official support. What a great community manager!

Seems you’re the lucky ones. All I got from @DrFusselpulli was blamed for my issues. I chose my platform when asked. I made sure my address was filled in when asked. I met all deadlines, but he said it was my fault that I don’t have the game because my address is a PO Box.