Bastard sword attack

Dont worry this is going to be the last annoying post ill make

Basically what i wanna say is does the bastard sword from the arena meant to have 0 attack? i mean when i look at it it has 0 attack and 2. something defense

Presumably not.

Currently in the alpha there is very little info in the menus and some things have not been added and some have been but not fully functional.

These are “minor” things that get added and polished up during beta usually.

I’m sorry you feel that you have made annoying posts. Everyone is welcome and there are no stupid questions.

2 Likes

Just curious do you have a screen shot of where you were seeing this?

when I looked at I get the follow stats.

Can we become king and rule Europe?

3 Likes

Woo, now I can ask all the questions I’ve just been too afraid to ask!

Where are the dragons?
How do I become a mage?
Can I enchant my bastard sword?
Are the Cumans really aliens?

2 Likes

Where are the dragons? Dead in Daniel Vávra’s closet.
How do I become a mage? Buy Oblivion and join the mages guild.
Can I enchant my bastard sword? Yes but it requires a virgin SJW sacrifice.
Are the Cumans really aliens? Yes illegal ones at that.

5 Likes

i pressed to see like item stats or something and it gives me something like attack 0 then next line is like something that looks like attack then goes 0/0/0 or something

Like displayed here?

naw like this

You are only carring the sword. Use “E” it.:blush:

1 Like

DO NOT THINK YOU ARE ANNOYING!!!
At least you didnt post a post about lars anderson (as i did) and then get immaturilly mad like i did. Remember there’s always somebody worse…

I wonder how many posts there are about anderson…

1 Like

im pretty sure i am using it i mean i can draw it with 1 and poke people and whack people with it they just stagger and stay in the guard position (in the arana)

In the picture you posted it is not currently equipped.

If it were it the sword would appear at Henry’s hip, and next to the item in the inventory equipped Items have blue cross like Icon next to them.

In any case if it is equipped that part of the UI does not appear fully complete.

but dosent the attack mod part refer to how much damage it would do? i mean in the character info part

I believe so yes, but as stated above the menus and other UI elements are not fully implemented.

well anyways thanks for trying