Beards and shaving mini game

Hello fellow! Today I bring an idea that came to mind this morning as I was shaving … It may seem odd that i surely is complicated to implement in the game, but I tell you also .

My idea is that the beard should grow automatically, at the time i want you i-shaving a beard as you want, it has to be “manually”.

In short, you have to shave yourself with a knife (in the foreground of the character) and if you’re wrong or you cut you can not turn back.

1 Like

Umm. Really? Wait for Barber Simulator 2014. It’s right around the corner.

3 Likes

Taking this seriously, if someone is clean-shaven it’s usually going to take a few days to a week just for anything light to grow in. I could go without shaving for a month and while I’d obviously have a beard, it’d be nowhere close to something wild and untamed, for example.

How much will we be doing in-game over a month’s time? I’d guess a fair amount of stuff will happen.

I doubt a mechanic to account for this would be worth the time and effort to create just to let someone shave once in a while.

Strange idea, though, but I guess I won’t shave at any time intentionally. ^^

I guess that’s the other half of it. What if you want the beard?

then left to grow, actually I did not mean anything spectacular or complicated (which sure is when doing so) but the idea is that just as (for example GTA V) you can change the beard (although I I do not like) would be the same but manually: P just that haha

in the time it takes to grow, I for example a week I have grown enough to get me to shave. I think in that sense, while you’re playing normal during the game, can give more immersion see how they pass the days.

A general no to this. Although the idea is interesting but I don’t think it will add to the game that much. If we’re gonna need to shave we’re gonna need to pee and poop also. Have a bad breath (which will affect your reputation) and cut the nails. And cut your hair.

1 Like

I believe the devs have already said it will be possible to change your hairstyle, but I don’t really see why it needs to be a mini-game.

I guess this goes into direction of the alcoholism discussion. A shaved beard could give you charm, a trimmed one power and a just grown one fear. So it would change who people react to you: for example shaved they are more likely to do you a favour. Trimmed they more likely follow your instructions and the out grown makes them fear you.
Would be funny but for know I guess they are trying as hard as they can to get all the necessary things going but they will be an act 2 and 3 so I wouldn’t count it out totally.

1 Like