►Beta 1.0 Bug List (glitches and funny things)

I noticed the ‘theft’ flag on the saddle too, but it was after I also had stolen equipment from various HRE faction corpses. Not sure if the saddle flag was added at the same time as the general theft one for my other activities (in which case your horse aids in identifying you) or if it is an unintentional thing which would be a bug.

1 Like

I think this is a load/save bug. After a load all things I have stored on the horse were marked als stolen. This is a variation of an alpha 0.5 bug. :slight_smile:

First of all sorry for my bad english.
First you start sleeping in a bed with XX amount of “rest” (for example 20%). If the owner of the bed call the guards after 5-6 hours sleeping, you will stay at 20% rest after, whatever you do : being sent to “jail”, bribe the guard or flee. It doesn’t care if you already sleep some hours, I think it should takes you to 40-50% rest (well…proportional to the time you already sleep).
Hope I’ve been clear :grin:

1 Like

4 Likes

I restarted my career to check what happend with the saddle. This IS a beta afterall and not just a gaming joyride. :sweat_smile:

I checked that the saddle wasn’t marked as stolen to begin with. Placed some legal items on the horse and saved. No problems when loading. Placed some stolen items, saved and loaded. No problems. Removed the stolen items by dropping them on the ground. And did the save/load again. No problems.

I then went to do the sword training. Saved before it started. Training glitched (Sword master T-posing half way through the training) and when I loaded the latest save, the saddle was marked as stolen. So I think the saddle gets glitched when other things glitch as well… Just saving and loading didn’t make it happen.

2 Likes

So, in Samopesh I just noticed that some of the chickens are glowing in the dark xD
However not all…

Damage:

There is no fall damage, and no fire damage to the player.(and NPCs)

Just running along when I discovered an odd ground effect, here

½

1 Like

I was just running across a field when I suddenly got stuck. Looking around I see no signs of anything holding me still, but while I can rotate around I can NOT move out of the spot.
Ducking however helped me get out

It happened aproximately there:

1 Like

Same field, it’s Merhojed up in the distance.
There is an invisible wall infront of the tree/bushline, so I can only move as far as the yellow flowers.

1 Like

So I was trying to haggle my way to the better price on the stuff I was selling in talmberg, and the shopkeeper kept telling me to go higher while trying to haggel me lower xD

Little different dry stripes. House above Talmberg.

Fires in houses do not cast any light.

That’s Henry’s carry weight, not the horse’s.

What the horse is carrying is different to Henry’s carry capacity. Interestingly, while mounted, I moved some horse inventory into Henry’s inventory, and the horse was then able to gallop, despite it carrying the same weight if you think about it.

As for the stolen saddle, I noticed that if I did arena, and borrowed armor, all the horse items became stolen in “unknown” and unlike actual stolen items, would never be unmarked as stolen after time passes.

I’m not sure if this is a bug, or just fun, but after talking to Timmy’s sister, the four thugs eventually make their way to Samopesh. If you agree to take them to Timmy, their pathing is terrible so they just kind of hang out in Samopesh. If you get into combat with Timmy though, they start killing everyone in Samopesh. Peasants, balif, soldiers, all become targets of the four thugs.

If you kite Timmy to Samopesh, they will attack him. Again, not sure if this is intentional or not, but you don’t get the promised 24G. Not that you need it, since you can just win money in the arena.

Anyway, I had some fun with it watching everyone fight.

So I see Henrys max carry weight at the bottom of the horse tab? That doesn’t make sense does it?

But…my food says 100%!

4 Likes

Whoa! hahah

Dude, your Henry needs urgent help. We must stage an intervention

1 Like

I find I need a running start to jump over a fence - for example, the fences over by the charcoal pit in Samopesh. Henry seems to have zero ability to climb over a fence from a standing start. I went to the Kolbens estate looking for a shovel. I managed to climb over the fence on the way to the shovel. But couldn’t climb over it when leaving the shovel.

Also, I wasn’t able to take the shovel…

1 Like

Some quite rare stripes on NPCs. Middle details, NVidia 650Ti Boost, 362.00 driver

Btw as someone mentioned, this group is stuck, when you attack them they immediately start to fight with you, Bailiff and annoying soldier and I cant even talk to them and bring them to Timmy.