►Beta 1.0 Bug List (serious bugs)

“Beta phase generally begins when the software is feature complete but likely to contain a number of known or unknown bugs. Software in the beta phase will generally have many more bugs in it than completed software, as well as speed/performance issues and may still cause crashes or data loss. The focus of beta testing is reducing impacts to users, often incorporating usability testing. The process of delivering a beta version to the users is called beta release and this is typically the first time that the software is available outside of the organization that developed it. Beta version software is often useful for demonstrations and previews within an organization and to prospective customers. Some developers refer to this stage as a preview, preview release, prototype, technical preview / technology preview (TP),[3] or early access. Some software is kept in perpetual beta, where new features and functionality are continually added to the software without establishing a firm “final” release.”

gtfo.

1 Like

Thx, now it’s working.

Anyone know if there is a fix yet for the save games not loading bug?

Sorry, I may have mistyped the original error code (it was actually 0x2EE2). I have had this same error a few times now so there are quite a few folders in the temp directory. I shall try to install it with a freshly downloaded launcher one more time than post the error code with the new temp folder (if i get one). Thanks :slight_smile:

Just wondering do you guys have an eta on when the first patch for the beta will be released? Really looking forward to having this save issue fixed.

1 Like

Current eta is when they solved it and from what I’ve read it’s a rather complex issue.
So it could be today, tomorrow or later date.
In this thread Final battle crash :( there’s a post which describes how to get to the final battle quickly without saves so it won’t crash.

1 Like

The log in the Temp folder is directly related to the Launcher issues, so if you play via Steam, I believe it’s very possible there is none. Glad it’s working, sorry to hear it’s really slow though :frowning:

Hi @azinod ,

is this still happening? If yes, let me know and send your dxdiag. Will try to figure out something :slight_smile:

I M P O R T A N T - Bad FPS after graphic settings changed WORKAROUND!:

There is a bug in the graphic settings right now, if you change anything, start a new game, otherwise you will get very bad FPS.

I had the same error once. Try launching the exe directly. Worked for me. Afterwards I could use the launcher again.

So after killing the bandits in the mine I found Reeky, but I can’t talk to him even though I have an option for it.

After you complete his quest there are no remaining interactions to have with him, as of right now I think the only interactions to be had are triggered by the quest.

I had today a problem with the alchemy. I did this morning a potion just for testing something, left the house and saved the game, left for work and after work i tried to do another potion for testing but this time the overlay key mapping to interact with the alchemy table wasn’t showing up and i couldn’t use it. After loading an earlier save everything was working fine. I tried to reproduce this bug, but it didn’t occur till now again. Just a bugged save?

1 Like

Sometimes the models (especially trees but sometimes also houses and NPCs) apear in really low LOD, this is mostly visible in the Military camp but can be seen at other places too (other areas perform better but this can be seen elsewhere from time to time). Sometimes it stays this way for a second and then the model changes and is OK but sometimes it stays this way far longer. I didn’t just load the game, I’ve been playing for like half an hour. I never noticed it in the Alphas (or at least not for so long) but in the Beta it is really noticeable. I have the game set to High detail, feel free to ask for any technical details about my system.

This may be also related to weird sky showing rectangles rather than actual sky, it also goes away after few seconds.

I have to talk with Robard of Talmberg in the camp, but when I’m there I can’t talk.

Hi Hound, thanks for replying back. Yes it is still happening… just can’t play.

Here is my dxdiag

It is in portuguese though… hope that doesn’t make it much harder to understand. I can translate if needed,

1 Like

Hi -

Was this resolved? I am seeing the same thing on Windows Vista x64.

Regards,
HCS[quote=“Erroll, post:285, topic:26318, full:true”]
I got a new error trying to install beta today…

It ran for a little while then popped up with with “An error occurred while loading SSL Libraries”

Windows 10 x64.
[/quote]

I was in the quarry and a guy came beating feet through the quarry going faster than Henry’s horse could got (toward Talkberg) - streaker? I saw this in the alpha 0.5 at the Cuman deserter came - while I was busy with the first guy, the second guy suddenly took off toward me like he had afterburners on his feet. Instead of attacking me he ran right on past in the general direction of the soldier camp. When I got back to the camp all the soldiers were on full alert.

Perhaps this guy had just had an encounter with a bandit or two?

Anyway, as soon as he’d raced past, the program started behaving erratically and then crashed. Sorry, I don’t have a dump…

I found Hynek’s hideway. The game did an autosave before I went in. I died. I tried 3 times to load the saved game in the following sequence.

Restart game
Load auto-saved game
Goes through the KC:D "I’m loading stuff slide show"
KC:D locks up

Reboot my computer
Start KC:D
Load autosaved game
Goes through the KC:D "I’m loading stuff slide show"

Restart KC:D
Continue
Goes through the "I’m loading stuff slide show"

Guess I’ll try loading one of my manual saves…

Hello, I don’t know if someone mention this before, but I have problem with dialogs. Sometimes it skips all oponent talking parts in dialog, so only Henry is speaking.

E.g. when I was talking with Jerry, then with chief of 4-men group at windmill, then captain in the Merhojed camp during briefing about bandits camp and finally in dialog just before the battle… and some others, usually not so important, I forgot.