►Beta 1.0 Bug List (serious bugs)

Reinstall it is!!! On a more serious note, I’m afraid this might be the only option, as our launcher doesn’t support file verification yet.

1 Like

Hi,
if I want to fight in the arena in the camp, the screen goes black and I can do nothing or return to the menu. Where is the problem? Thanks a lot

I get the same Problem like Pvt.Farmr.

The Exercise Fight can be done without problems.

But when i speak to the Swordmaster again for the next fight, the screen goes black while loading it.

The only way to reset is ALT+F4.

Even tried it with a new Game. But same issue. (New Game without Save Point!)

When I want to shoot again someone in the camp, the guards are attacking me.
https://youtu.be/KN39vg0_6JM

A post was merged into an existing topic: Beta 1.0 Launcher Problems

This is one of the problems that should be fixed with the latest patch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Biggest Bug,
I asked for a live stream of Beta but got no ansers on it
Now I have to read this:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/286860/discussions/0/405694115219327887/
So it is uploaded to the youtube channel?

May be on youtube later right now you can watch it here.

1 Like

Haggling with the tavern keeper (from the poisoning Jerry quest) breaks the quest. I spoke to her, then sold her something, pressed haggle key and… nothing. Conversation ended, haggling minigame didn’t come up, and you can’t speak to that character anymore.

MIGHT be due holding a torch while we spoke, I can’t remember

had you already spoken to Mariana about the quest?

After initially talking to her about the situation she has nothing to discuss further on the matter until its resolved.

Her shop and Haggle has been buggy since implemented in the Beta.

Same to me at the beta

Sword training in the soldier camp works fine, but when I want to start a fight, after the questions about skill etc. game is frozen. Scenery background stays black. Only healthbar etc. is visible. Tried to load saved games, no changes.

This is still happening for you after the patch?

Does the patch fixed the safe/load bug?

Yes, Posted today.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Beta First Patch
Community Announcements - WarhorseJiriRydl_
_Gameplay fixes: _
_Occasional unrecoverable black screen prior arena fight _
_Some NPCs were not able to start a dialogue with player _
_Various items looked like giant red balls when dropped to the ground _
_Sometimes the bandits at Reeky’s cave decided not to fight and went to pub instead _
Items stored on player’s horse appeared as stolen
_Technology: _
_Total Illumination performance tweaks and fixes _
Loading saved game is more stable now; please note that this is still an experimental feature and it’s not fully working on all occasions; old save files are not compatible with the new system
_Some crashes shouldn’t occur any more _
Zooming on the map works better now
_Thank you!

When I pick longsword vs longsword and slightly advanced opponent, he does nothing else but run towards me.
When its shield vs shield, he does fight (but from my experience feels immortal, I hit him for like 20 times and I haven´t even seen any blood anywhere, but that could just be me :D)

Hm nice, have bug just in the start - cant talk to NPC (Reekys farther and the bathgirl) after first full dialog:/

I can´t talk to his father after my first talk with him - Went to bathhouse girl, learned about cash, talked to father, got a shovel, digger a stash, and when I tried talking to him, it was not possible. Prompt was shown, but no action performed