Beta 1.0 Launcher Problems

here its the same

I just downloaded the launcher and when I tried to install it I get a message pop up saying:

There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive F:.

I’m not super tech savvy, so any help or solutions would be appreciated.

I get the same error! Hopefully they will fix it soon.

The developers are already working on it. Just wait. I am also getting the same error as you :wink:

Glad I’m not the only one to get this problem!

When I launch the game the updater tells me to please wait and I left it on for 8 hours last night and it hasn’t budged. It isn’t being blocked by any firewalls or antivirus and I was able to update just fine before this patch. Any ideas?

Thanks to all of you, I now know I’m not the one with the problem :wink:
Bought for beta today, hoped to try it out tonight but eh, it won’t go away :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi guys :smiley: Did anyone get the error: Unknown bundle setup error: 0x80070015. I didnt see this error code yet anywhere on the forum :wink:

Got the same error just now. I am using Windows10, what infos do you need to try and fix this problem?

Client not work … no downloading …

Yea I´m using windows 10 too

thats the one I have, faulty launcher it seems, better wait

Bump this up.

2 Likes

OK thanks for the info :smiley:

For me, the former issue with missing cab5.cab (and therefore error “Unknown bundle setup error: 0x2”) is fixed now; I started Game Launcher again, it downloaded missing cab and the game was successfully installed. I wasn’t trying a clean install, though (delete cache/temp, download Game Launcher again, let all data to be re-downloaded).

Any further developments with the launcher problem? Hoping for the fix tonight!!

I tried to install the game, but once I start the installation it says that it can’t start the installation subsystem. Does anyone know what this about?

The same problem

I bought the game. And immediately the problem:
during the installation appears the following error:
Failed to start installation subsystem

1 Like