Beta 1.0 Launcher Problems

Greetings,

I installed the game, it ran once and then I had to close it. When I tried to re-open it, the installer said there was an update available. I clicked “update” and it immediately stopped and said, " There is no disk in the drive. Please insert disk into drive F." Now I can’t play. What can I do now? Should I just reinstall it? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

I hope this is correct thread for it. If not, please redirect me to correct one.
Update showed up today evening, so I installed. During installation (after download) error message popped up telling me “Unknown Bundle setup error: 0x2”
Then I tried to reinstall, but same happened.
I attached picture, I hope it will show up…

Hey,i see your post is 11 days old, i was wondering if you solved this issue ? I tried all the thing on the replies and it still doesn 't work, still getting the same 0x2 error message, cheers !

nope, its just few minutes old. Happened today to me…

sorry, i answered the wrong topic ! this forum is extremely confusing.

1 Like

For me this is because cab5.cab hasn’t downloaded (missing from the temp folder and called on in the MSI).

well its different, but its much faster and its very cool!

Lieste: can i download it manually from somewhere? Like some kind of repository available publicly?

Same (Unknown bundle setup error: 0x2) here.
This isn’t really saying much, so I investigated it a little and
discovered that it is probably caused by missing cab5.cab in data that
are temporarily downloaded into
d:\TEMP_{b0e7b9db-fc54-4f22-a13e-ac65c5744b34}\Package
Cache{DC804676-5720-4929-A988-4DC6DA85FE23}v2.0\ (interesting this is
that they are being downloaded into drive D:, although Game Launcher is
on disk E, directory for installation is also on disk E: and system temp
is on disk C:)

I checked also files BootstrapperApplicationData.xml, in temp dir, there is indeed defined cab5.cab for download, although it is simply not downloaded and therefore KCD.msi installation fail

s.

edit: ok, will refresh the thread before posting next time (-:

I wouldn’t think so. Hopefully Warhorse will kick the server and provide this required file (or update the MSI to not require files not included, as appropriate) soon.

Hi,

I have downloaded the launcher and started it. My credentials were accepted, now the Game Launcher is here saying “Installing game, please wait” with the progress frozen at 0%. Nothing seems to be happening for almost an hour already.

Well, here is clearly something going wrong. We have to focus on that topic for today. :slight_smile:

exactly the same for me but i had the beta installed already and have played around 15 hrs but now the launcher is saying its updating but its hanging at 0%, wont even abort when i press cancel. Should i delete the launcher exe and re install it?

Same here :frowning:

Launcher cannot download “cab5.cab” from the CDN, I can get a manual download of the other files if i put the link into my browser but when I try cab5.cab it says file does not exist

Hey Buddy, i have the same problem. Dont worry :smiley:

Same here. Launcher frozen. Bought the game, installed the game. Now the launcher says updates available and when I start updating, nothing happens.

deleted the launcher, re installed it, did nothing, launcher still not updating game

Just tried to update. It reached 60% before hitting the same error that everyone else seems to be getting with that missing file.

Same here too

The old launcher was working

Hello community of this FANTASTIC GAME,

Digital Collector’s Edition (how put this information in my profil ?)

same pb too,
Just tried to update. It reached 60% before hitting the same error Unknown bundle set error:0x2