Beta 1.0 Launcher Problems

Hmmm - so my problems installing prior to the patch are a different issue :frowning:

Thank you for being on top of this though!

So when i try and install the game this error message keeps appearing and im not to sure what exactly is causing it.
i have opened files in my computer and reinstalled a game to see if it would cause problems however it seems to only be for this installer.

The installer hangs

Good Morning fellowed “Henrys” :wink:

As i see, nothing new about broken Installer? :blush:

Armor is polished … Horse is brushed … need just those Data :smiley:

What about today? Any chance it will work?

I just got the game and it wont download…

same here regret buying you think they would at least make sure the launcher works… My experience is already sour with this Company and the game

After hitting the option to install the new update it was showing the progression bar for the download, but nothing was happening. I then deleted the game and tried to reinstall, but now it is giving me an error (Unknown bundle setup error: 0x80070015) and not downloading the game.

I assure you, if you can find some patience, it will be worth the wait.

Yes, I’m getting this now with the new launcher.

OK …

[URL=http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4296/ipkmtjcy_png.htm][/URL]

Thats new to me :smiley:

Even if i dont know, if thats better than my errors from yesterday … lol

So … what know?^^

(Installation tried with Launcher downloaded 1 MInute ago from my Profile)

So thats what i have since yesterday all the time :smiley:

Ah damn … so we cant share them :wink: :smile:

On the one Hand it´s an error. On the other Hand … something changed since yesterday :wink:

Unknown bundle setup error: 0x80070015

Hm, guys whats up now with those Issues.

I´m hardly confused. There was a new Launcher downloadable. The new one is 2kb bigger in Size than the old one.
Even using this new one with administrative rights, i´m getting just a NEW error.

[URL=http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4296/efepx3v9_png.htm][/URL]

Looking at Forums it seems that it works for some users till now. For others it doesnt.

I imagine, that you are still working on it, cause i haven´t seen any post that says: Problem solved, right?

I downloaded the new installer as well and after the same error as yours occured, I started it again and now it’s working :smiley:

I think I started it for eight times now … doesnt help. But thank you for information :slight_smile:

sorry to hear that :frowning:

Doesn´t it work for you? It should now… please tell me if something is still wrong.

Have no idea whether it was a coincidence or not, but I downloaded the launcher once more, then tried to change my DNS address in the network adapter settings (changed 8.8.8.8 to automatic), and here I am :slight_smile: Though it took several attempts for the installation to start.

1 Like

@DrFusselpulli:

http://support.kingdomcomerpg.com/projects/kingdom-come-deliverance/issues

Issue #36 is mine.

I´m actualising it everytime i´m getting a new error.

And no, it still doesnt work :cry:

Ok, stop. Just a new try atm.
Runs. Everything seems to be ok now. Nice. Thank you.

1 Like