Beta Pictures and Artwork

OMFG! This is absolutely awesome!!!
Kingdom Come Deliverance: Tobi’s Journey :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I think it fits better to the cover! A+ and a must have^^ :sunny:

Epic dude… we must’ve all been thinking it :smile:

that version of henry looks younger, so may fit the character a little more. he also looks more like a male model, which may be a reaction to a lot of past complaints about how henry looked “too ugly” to be the star of the game. either way, that face will be behind a visor 80 percent of the time in my game so i don’t really mind either way.

that haircut looks like a standard bowl cut which was popular style in the middle ages. just a little messy from dirt, sweat, oil, and possibly matted under a helmet for a long time.

anyway, the artists working on this game are hyper talented. they’ve produced some of the most naturalistic, eye catching pieces since a long time in this industry. what a relief from the standard blue and orange slathered silhouettes with explosions going off everywhere.

2 Likes

Yeah, definitely better look, although some blond, blue or green-eyed version of Henry, or Henrietta, would be even nicer, so I could better identify myself with such a character… :wink:

@ProkyBrambora
I am able to wear the gugel (hood) like in the 5th pictures in BETA?

1 Like

I suppose so, but I dont really know.
You’d be better off to ask @DrFusselpulli

1 Like

As far as I know, this is not implemented yet.

1 Like

@DrFusselpulli Ah okay thank you…
but as far as i know… i will not see the edges of gugel in first person, right? (in final version)
Are the commands enabled to give it with console? (in BETA)

To be honest, I have no idea about that. But I think there is no console command for this. Right now we just have two different versions of Gugels.

1 Like

ah damn… this is very important for me.
I want to see through helmets and gugels…but thank you anyway

Doc, while we’re on the beta subject… Assumingly it will just appear as an available update within Steam for the existing KCD Install? Or are there some special instructions we should perhaps be aware of? :slightly_smiling:

Also, have you guys got an actual release window? Anytime from now till Midnight haha :smile:

Yes, we have a release plan, but it is internal only, so I can not talk about details here.
And no, Steam will update automatically.
But new backers will not get the access via Steam, they will have our new Launcher and they will find in in their profiles. They just have to log in and click on Profile on the main website. But it is not there yet.

2 Likes

This is one incredible screenshot. Even the horrendously strong JPG compression does not manage to ruin its magnificence. Would like to see the high quality PNGs of these images posted.

http://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/9/1/91af61d52c7858071b5f340bf9b28a53f64361a5_1_690x371.jpg

5 Likes

Look at the link to PCGame (first posting).

I have done that and it’s the same crappy-quality JPG. No PNGs in sight.

Noticed one new image in this article.

3 Likes

Exactly, he looks like a male model and I don’t like it. I didn’t liked too much the old version, but for me it was much better than this one.
And I think you will see his face very often, in every dialogue and cutscene.
Even if you will have helmet with visor, I thing that visor will by automatically up during dialogues.

I agree. Males should be banned from games, because everyone prefer playing as a woman - even footballers do - “Všichni chtějí být ženou”

8 Likes

@DrFusselpulli
Are there already plans for a new Live Stream Let’s Play?

1 Like