Big Brother Steam

Could you maybe just turn a blind eye :wink:

Because it is surely wiser to have a couple dozen closed threads than letting paying customers having conversation on something you don’t approve.

just walk away :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, I love you, too. :smile:

BTW: Magic completed.

but that ruins all your walls think of the clean up afterwards .

ahhaha big brother steam thats pretty good

how comes @snejdarek gets to head the new thread !

Reminds me on this.

I like the guy’s logic - keeping distance from the intruder. If there was only something that could serve that purpose even better than a golf club… like a shootty shootty thingy?

Alright, I gotta let some magic work here again. Even if it’s an off-topic, it doesn’t match the title at all.

Well last time I got a week long ban for a joke about beheading, so I guess they worked on their PR in the meantime :wink:

Because he began with the topic of Steam being Big brother. I think he deserves it :slight_smile:

lelz being banned from this forum during the knife thread sucked i couldnt say anything just watch people say stuff.

ohh please tell me more . e.g the joke , tell me the joke …now

Gaben is probably the leader of the illuminati though look how he draws us in with steam sales.

1 Like

99.9% of stabbing are not some crazed guy running down a street stabbing people they are close up one stab most likely over drugs then run for home. plus the unarmed police would have then got involved but that present scene was calm so it wasnt worth them risking their lives getting anymore involved until armed response arrive

ehehehhehehehehehehehe

Oh, my bad. And I was sitting here and thinking how such a daily rate could be even remotely possible. It is still probably quite a few times more than here.

i was sitting here thinking "what part of london is this i better stay well clear "

1 Like

i have never been banned because im a good lad …

dont fucking do it admins , NO ! dont you dare !

Alls i said was retarted im surprised thats what got me banned ive said a lot of worse things on this forum.