Bowmaster doesn't work

I speak to the bowmaster and go through the dialog, he explains to me the rules of the shooting and asks if I want to do a wager, further explaining how much money I will win etc etc. However my character auto responds, “No I’ve changed my mind”… and then I don’t get to use the bow.

Same me. But he shoot me:)

1 Like

Dont think theres weapons in this patch? I maybe wrong

It says at the beginning, a simple quest to get a bow. Doesn’t look like it though.

Yes haha I also got him to shoot me.

Where’s the shooting range at? Can’t find it =p

Will attach a photo soon

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/25094190191062574/6A413F55EE465C85BEA7710D2EF4574E858B6593/
Go to the very south side of the village, nearest to the thick forest.

Ya found it like 10 seconds after posting. Every npc kept telling me but gave no direction or anything =p
Thanks anyway for you time :wink:

1 Like

Turns out it’s not bugged at all, just need money to do the shooting.

odd, I found him sitting on the bench near the shooting range, but when I talk to him it just goes “So how did I do ?” and then he goes on to say “not bad, not bad” and then says something about giving me back my deposit and then taking the bow back when I didn’t even shoot anything in the first place :confused:

Yeah I had that the first time, you have to wait for him to be stood up before you can initiate into the proper conversation. But you still need money before you can shoot. Reference our other thread for getting money… Things to do in the Alpha