Bugs/Impressions so far

Contrary to the advice in the pinned topic I will not spend time pouring over dozens of other bug reports to identify duplicates. Sorry. I am sure the programmers that track this stuff can skip over duplicates in my post much faster.

The screenshots below should be visible to the developers at least, or so Steam tells me.

My main beef is with the walking. I would like to explore the village at walking speed so I use that a lot.

I had a lot of bugs where objects and NPCs don’t properly interact with the environment:

This is a small map design issue with the grass peaking through:

The link above also has IMO weird lighting, the wall seems almost like it glows compared to other objects.
Also even during daytime it seems you need artificial light to do any work inside:

I found an alien (diversity quota fulfilled!):

And issues with the water:

It seems the volume sliders don’t adjust in real-time but only when you finish the dialog.

Haven’t found the quest yet :frowning: and no one wants to talk to me.

Key prompts show keyboard keys even though I am using controller.

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6700 with 4GB, DX11
CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.3GHz, 8GB RAM

Because this thread isn’t enough? Please post your findings there.

Ok, can I delete this one ?

Nope, leave it. Just for the next time. It’s better to have every report on one place :wink:

My impression after 1 hour of testing:

• Best graphics which i ever seen in computer game, great job. I found only few glitches - hairs and hands in the inventory screen.
  • Otherwise i expected much more after 2 years of work, yes it is technical alpha, like Unigine valley benchmark + free camera… but i they would be capable show more feature, they would be here…
    • 1 stupid bow quest
    • npc day cycle - is there some time speed up console command for testing?
    • placeholders instead of dialog, any really advanced dialog example
    • no AI
    • no combat
    • no inventory or rpg system active
    • no other features

I every time know that graphics would be amazing, but i also know that code will be problem, this alpha show that without doubts… that Code would be main problem of this game, i cant judge quality of design, but design could be also source of these problems.

I really dont believe that game will be done in 2015 with promised bold feature set.

However, I keep my fingers crossed for you. Important is try something amazing, you could fail, but it’s better than dont try it at all.

So funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaKZ6JLL4IU Here is one of bugs :smiley:

1 Like