Can we use the soundtrack music to youtube videos?

As the title says . Will not have @warhorse a problem with this?

I think as long as it’s used in conjunction with KCD it’s no problem. If you would use that music for other purposes than advertising / referencing the game, it’s not allowed.

This is not an official warhorse statement that I’m writing right here, but that’s what I would expect from them to think of.

2 Likes

I agree with @YuusouAmazing. Just say where you got that music from and don’t use it for other purposes than advertising/referencing the game! :smile:

But we don’t have any rights on the Warlords music from Audomachine!

1 Like

Hi Petr,

Update: you can use our soundtrack to any YouTube videos. That means, not only to those which will advertise our game - though that would be particularly nice! :slight_smile: - but to any videos you make. I as a composer will be happy for it, and our management has just now agreed on that too.

Just one condition: in the info box under the video, please add this information:

Music from Kingdom Come: Deliverance composed by Jan Valta
www.kingdomcomerpg.com

…or something similar. My name isn’t that important (you can omit it), but the name of our project and website is. Thank you!

And perhaps one more thing: please consider if the video goes along with - how to say it? - good manners. I mean: if someone uses our music under the fan-video of his paintball team, we will feel honored :wink: But if some other guy uses our music under the fan-video of communist party, we will feel very, very upset. I’m sure you know how I mean it. Thanks a lot!

One more thing: we plan to make a SoundCloud account soon, where we will put some of the tracks from the game. I’ll be happy if these tracks would be downloadable but I have to discuss it with the right people first. So, stay tuned!

Thanks for your interest & dĂ­ky za podporu!

8 Likes

I originally thought only fan videos of game, but also thank you very much for your response to the application in the other videos. I wish you much success in creating more great songs. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Fan videos of the game will be wonderful, thanks a lot! Please let us know the YT link then - Tobi (our community manager) might put it into the News on our website.

Thanks again Petr, hope you will be happy with what we do! :slight_smile:

I think it is :smiley: (20 characters…)

2 Likes

Oh come on, it isn’t.

(…after saying this, the composer’s crowned ego sat back onto the golden throne.) :smile:

Thanks!

3 Likes