Cannot Sign In To Pledge Page

Hello Warhorse & Friends- I’ve had a forum login since the beginnings of this community but now I’m trying to log into the pledge page to get set up to receive my alpha code. When I fill everything in, using the same email I used with Kickstarter, I get an error that the email address is already taken. When I try to login to the pledge part of the site with my forum login it says the information is incorrect. When I try to reset my password it says my email is not associated with any accounts. Can someone give me a hand please? Many thanks.

1 Like

Same here, I’m a bit lost and don’t know if i need to create another account there, also trying quickly the account creation and entering my forum nickname it says that it is already in use.

Any help please ?

+1 on this. I’m having exactly the same issue. Any help appreciated :slight_smile:

Same problem here. Try to register as new and it says I’m already registered. Try “forgot password” and there is an error. But regular login doesn’t work either. Site is borked (at least the login piece of it).

Same here. Unable to login to the pledge page.

+1 Evidently my username does not exist :cry:

On the kickstarter article they say

For the Alpha access please visit http://pledge.KingdomComeRPG.com and register (ideally) with your Kickstarter email, so we can deliver the Steam code to you.

So we need to register apparently right ? but why if i try to register it says that my username is already taken then ?

Apparently i could reset my password, the mail needed to be typed exactly like it appears in the forum account settings, capital letters included.

Now i am trying to access the drop down menu like on the video under the pledge button in red, and it doesn’t work with 3 different browsers, opera 12 , opera 25 and IE …

Edit : got access to the profile and it’s mostly empty for me, not looking like in the video so i guess i will wait to receive some mail with the steam code instead …

2 Likes

I just logged in with my forum username (username is not the same as my screen name) and password.

I’m assuming that they meant to make sure it is ready by the time they send us our steam codes in the email. So I assume that if we’ve already pledged and signed up where our profile has our email address listed, there is nothing more to do.

Don’t take my word for it though until we get a more official response.

Same here. Registered on the forum some time back. Can’t register or login to the pledge page. But my forum account works thankfully.

+1
I also have the same issue. Forum account works, Can’t log into the Pledge page as described in the video. Does anyone know for sure that we get the steam codes by email? I got the idea that we had to log into the pledge page to generate the steam code from there…

page is not fully build up yet :

What?! :smiley: guys really? Our Homepage login is NOT case sensitive! :slight_smile: So please check the spelling again… we are dealing with this problem but couldn’t change it so far :frowning:

It is case sensitive for me, if i enter my login as Xxxx@Gmail.com it doesn’t work , if i enter Xxxx@gmail.com with the g not in capital letter like i have it on my forum profile it does work so it is case sensitive for me.

entering Xxxx@Gmail.com with a capital G doesn’t recognize my account and tells me it doesn’t exist .

Or course Xxxx always remaining the same in regards to the content of the capital letters.

Wait where do I log in?

http://pledge.kingdomcomerpg.com/ right here you can log in… type your nick in lowercase and it does work

1 Like

Do I need to select a pledge again?

I just tried that and it didn’t work.

Hi all, do we really have to upgrade in order to receive our early access?
I backed the Baron tier and the pledge page won’t allow me to proceed unless I upgrade with 5$.

No you don’t need to upgrade! Unless you want to! :slight_smile: You have a KS pledge which is cheaper than on our page… it’s a thank you for pledging at the beginning! :slight_smile: