Can't access alpha?

Hello there,

got an email about:

"
Never forget 20.02. – Why? Because it’s the date when everything started! Kingdom Come: Deliverance got its final go with a big FUNDED! on Kickstarter! Thank you very much for making this project happen and for being such a supportive and awesome Community. Because of every single one of you we are where we are and can celebrate this first anniversary!
Get your copy of a technology alpha version of Kingdom Come: Deliverance now at KingdomComeRPG.com!"

But whenever I try to get it - it asks me to pledge again, although I though I did pledge enough for the alpha.

First of all, whatever you do, do not give anyone your username or passwords. That being said, did you get an email yet? As long as you paid for a “tech” pledge, then you should get an email explaining how to access the demo.

I havent even got anything for alpha and I bought the BARON on kick starter and suppose to receive alpha

Well your Baron badge isn’t showing here in the forums this means your Kickstarter and forum accounts are not linked.

To fix this you need to create a new account using the same email you used to create your kickstarter account. if there is an issue with this I would contact @TobiTobsen to see if he can help resolve this issue.

Once the accounts are linked go to pledge>my profile

from there you should see something like this-

Click on the Show Code button and then use your Game key to activate alpha through Steam.

Once again if you have further issues contact @TobiTobsen.

1 Like

Yeah I think I just saw a post to allow 6 hours after making a new account that is linked to your kickstarter but I think I am just going to send an email just in case.

You sir don’t have an account on pledge.kingdomcomerpg.com! :slight_smile: you need to create one with the exaxt same mail you used at KickStarter. Then everything will merge and you’ll get your Tech Alpha Key! :slight_smile:

Actually - had just tried to login with my old email address(not the one which is on my KS account) it said it was not active so I have resent the email to it - it got there, I activated it and now I can see my pledge on it. lol

Then change your mail here so everything can merge! :slight_smile: And maybe delete the non working account?