Can't sign in on the main website?

So I just backed the game with $45 {BARON TIER DIGITAL (Special Edition)} and I can’t sign into my account on the main page at all. It says that there is no account with this username and I can’t recover my password if I tried because it says there’s no account with that e-mail. Has this happened to anyone else? Any known fixes?

Write PM to Tobi

How would I go about PMing him?

Whooooooosssshhhhh……….Tadaaaaaaaaa Badge-Repair-Man (even Account-Repair-Man) at your service… where ever innocent people are harmed…. Badge-Repair-Man will rescue you and fight for your rights… whenever you are in trouble just shout my name (by clicking on my profile and PM me with the mail you used to pledge and a description of your problem) and help will arrive soon.

2 Likes

And you look like such a mild-mannered guy to wield such powers…

Hi, i have also problem with BARON TIER PHYSICAL. I get email to verify the pladge and I can log in on the main page from the link, but i cannot log in normaly and i had no accces to forum. So I make this free registration on forum bud i dont now how to connect it with my pladge. Please help.

I too need to be saved by Badge-Repair-Man. I’ve got Baron (Digital) via Kickstarter and can’t seem to log in on the main page to see my pledge status. Thank you for your heroic deeds good sir.

Ehm… it is right now :slight_smile: But I’ll send you a PM

Whooosh … there I am :slight_smile: