Can't start alpha since patch 0.2

Hi Anna, I just updated, and still it crashes immediantly when starting. Is it some sort of big bug? I don’t think that I have some sort of weird config with my machine :open_mouth:

I mean it’s been around 4 months now, and it was working before :confused:

Try to reinstall it completely - then let me know. :wink:

Did that twice already (in steam a rightclick, deleted local files and re-downloaded it), no change, still crashes without a proper message :confused:

So it seems, that programmers didn´t fix it yet. I am sorry. :frowning:

So there was a new patch, 3gb or something. Downloading, Re-installing etc done again, and guess what: can’t start it.

Did you have a look in the Logs by now, did that help? I’d actually like to see all the new features that came since December :slight_smile:

I will ask them - but send me your computer info and logs as well. I will deliver them personally.:wink:

Heya,
is there a chance to extract the save file used for creating the Continue in the start screen?
What is the folder I have to look into to find it?
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance

Thx for help in advance

I think it is in the USER_Game/WHGame or Profiles. (I am not at work right now, so I can´t tell for sure).

Thx, it is indeed:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\USER_game
In order to be able to run the continue (quicksavexxx.whs) you need the \Profiles\Default folder (with its content) and the settings.xml

Hi Anna, I send you a private message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I have delivered the logs to our programmers :wink:

as I didn’t get answers through PMs… any news on this?

Sorry, I didn´t see it. :sweat: I have answered you now.