Casting for aaa video game

Give me the money to arrive and i will sleep in an empty room of WH building
and then i work everyday for nothing!
Okay i want only the ingame town map ofā€¦
everyone knows which map i want, as reward! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I am very good in speaking many different people.
I can learn texts very fast and play them as authentic as possible.
(My best role is Jack Sparrow)
And i have no work atmā€¦ BUT i have no moneyā€¦ what a surprise! :smile:

Iā€™m looking forward to hear english actors pronouncing ā€œBořekā€. :smiley: I didnā€™t think they will use such names in the game, it might be quite funny and Iā€™m not sure it should be.

there is already information, whether German is syncronized too?

Maybe, or notā€¦ because they write:

Yes, but WH wants to bring the face capturing (performance capturing) on the same level like RYSE at the endā€¦

I think thatĀ“s only in London possible
http://www.theimaginariumstudios.com

As I remember Dana talked about 20% of the gameplay of act 1ā€¦(but I havenĀ“t a quote yet). :smiley:

Maybe they are doing/preparing all the ā€œgenericā€ stuff now for the complett game.

Another problem:
Act 2 and 3! WH needs the same voice actor (at least for Henry)!
If they (must) change, it would be a great immersion break.

In the first they are looking for 8 persons/roles. Two of them, father and mother, are only needed at the start of the game. After this they dieā€¦ (maybe they came in some kind of retrospect)
Tereza, the strong young should be the female playable character (MillerĀ“s daughter) for the intro. DonĀ“t know what will happen to her after the startā€¦ speculation:for me itĀ“s clear, she will die, too(more dramatic). :cry:

You might be correct, because I remember, it was a value with a ā€œ2ā€ in it :wink:

Who says that Henry will be the main character in Act 2 and 3? The story that we know so far is only for Act 1.

Isnā€™t she the playable female character? Why should she die in the beginning (or right after it)?

Interesting idea :wink:

Two reasons: WH will cut the roots of Henry, and no discusion about the female playable character for the rest of the main game :wink:

Itā€™s pretty obvious that there will be the same main character in the Act 2 and 3. Those acts were originaly planed to be included in one huge game, it was divided only because Warhorse doesnā€™t have enough money to do that without a big publisher. Itā€™s hard to believe that they would make you change your main character in the middle of the game.

[quote=ā€œBlacksmith, post:12, topic:24490ā€]
Two reasons: WH will cut the roots of Henry, and no discusion about the female playable character for the rest of the main game[/quote]
We saw a scene where she talks to Henry in one of the Kickstarter previews, so unless theyā€™ve completely changed the story, sheā€™s still alive after the prologue - not to mention that it was strongly hinted that sheā€™d be a romance option. Also, killing her off at the start would kind of ruin the ā€˜strong woman able to stand on her ownā€™ thing.

Millerā€™s daughter dies not according to the current level of information.

I agree,
BUT it would be interesting for the story to switch the hero. Maybe to a knight :smile:
And for the playable intro in Act2/3 you ARE the (arrested) King Wenceslaus, and try to escapeā€¦

With this turnaround, Dana would give everyone what they wantā€¦
A playableā€¦ Woman(MillerĀ“s Daughter), Nobody (Henry), Knight/noble (the new hero), and a Kingā€¦ :wink:

And the original game did not include a playable female character and yet weā€™re able to play one now.

Game designs and even stories change over time. E.g. Telltale games never know how exactly a story is going to end in the last episode when they start with the first episode. They usually have one released, one finished and one or two in the making. That way for later episodes they keep their minds open for twists and details that were added in earlier episodes.

The only thing that I would describe as defined events are historical events. Anything else is artistic freedom, even though you have that golden thread, it doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t change the direction now and then.

i donā€™t know much about the accents but i think that @stalli111
fits very good the quality to the voices and accents of first Live Stream Video
(Publisher version) :blush:

1 Like

I wouldnt mind being a voice in the game lol. In fact it would be an honour :smiley:

Warhorse is right now hiring english/czech voice actors. You would have to go to Prague and be here for circa two months, though.

You can find more information on main page in the ā€œnewsā€ section.

yeah for some reason on the news page for me there is nothing about voice acting or hiring :frowning:

oh well, it seems it was taken down.
But yesterday it was there!!!

:frowning:
Thatā€™s a shame.
I would have loved to have given it a go hehe :slight_smile:

Send tobi a message im sure the importunity may be available.

already sent @TobiTobsen a message on twitter but not sure if he got it :smiley:

For myself, you speak the words at the end of stences and after a comma not so hard.
That comes the language in the video pretty close. :relaxed: