Casting for aaa video game

yeah for some reason on the news page for me there is nothing about voice acting or hiring :frowning:

oh well, it seems it was taken down.
But yesterday it was there!!!

:frowning:
That’s a shame.
I would have loved to have given it a go hehe :slight_smile:

Send tobi a message im sure the importunity may be available.

already sent @TobiTobsen a message on twitter but not sure if he got it :smiley:

For myself, you speak the words at the end of stences and after a comma not so hard.
That comes the language in the video pretty close. :relaxed:

He is @TobiTobsen …I am sure he got it :smile:

yeah after i sent that with his tag i got a reply on twitter a few moments later lol

1 Like

No idea, why it´s lost, but I have quoted the complete text in the first posting.

Offtopic
Did they changed the intro text a little?

A humble, young blacksmith loses everything to war. As he tries to fulfill the dying wish of his father, Fate drags him into the thick of a conspiracy to save a kidnapped king and stop a bloody conflict. You will wander the world, fighting as a knight, lurking in the shadows as a rogue, or using the bard’s charm to persuade people to your cause. You will dive deep into a sweeping, epic, nonlinear story from Daniel Vávra, an award-winning designer from the Mafia series. Our unique, first-person combat system lets you wield sword or bow in both one-on-one skirmishes and large-scale battles. All of this – and more – brought to life beautifully with next-gen visuals delivered via CryEngine 3.

??? Is this new???

it could be meant as “fighting like a knight”

Yes, but it´s a great difference…

Knight, rogue and bard are standard RPG classes. It doesn’t mean that you will be literally knight, but that you can play a character that is commonly known as a knight in RPGs. Worhorse commented on this on reddit.

The characters look very familiar. Tommy, Paulie, Sam and Sarah… who’s Salieri? :smiley:

Looks like King Sigismund is not in the beta… :wink:

yeah, they’re not going to redo the whole main character voice after beta. this is going to be final, and i’m glad henry will not be voiced by jason mamoa. thanks

Maybe you have some new information, but this part of the description…

says, everything is possible… :blush: