Charachter Skills in the game

Hey there my name is Rafael,

I have a great idea for this game, I saw earlier add at an another game.
The game called (Mount And Blade Warband) it is also a medieval game super realistic and fun.
But just to get back on the skills idea
Here is an example of the skills you have in that game,

They must naturally have to adjust the details and steep than it should be a really awesome idea.
They should consider putting it the game.
Here is a better view of the skills,

I will give more serious ideas so keep following me and share!
Please give a like if you can :wink:
Commend if you want to.

Ps. This game will be a lot cooler if you listen to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure if serious post or not… :confused:

You do know that the game will feature a skill progression tree right? I mean, KCD is an RPG after all.

Based on our current understanding, this tree would have a branching hierarchical organisation for skills categorised within three distinct play styles or classes (warrior, thief and bard to be more precise).

Just to clarify though; KCD will be a classless game in that depending on your play style and the actions you take within the game, will essentially dictate what skills become available to you as you progress and level up.

5 Likes

Yeah I thought troll or misinformed myself.

3 Likes

Taken directly from the [Game Overview.][1] on the main page of the site.

[1]: https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/game/overview

3 Likes

[quote=“Rafael_Cengiz, post:1, topic:25120”]
This game will be a lot cooler if you listen to me
[/quote] Things like this makes me not listen

6 Likes

The entire post didn’t sit right with me.

The last paragraph annoyed me.

But that final statement just pissed me off… maybe he was trying to to be funny. Tongue in cheek and all that. But pretty sure it just rubbed everybody the wrong way

Well, his other topics weren´t any better… he is just kinda annoying it seems :smiley:
But hey, anybody can post a good suggestion, even if it is covered in 100 bad suggestions… So I will wait for 99 more… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

1 Like