Custom made armor

So i know that in this game as you get more familiar with your weapon you get better at using it, i was wondering about armor though, in most medieval sims you just loot armor from the fallen enemy, sometimes improve it a bit, and then you wear it, that’s it, what would be interesting though would be custom made armor, in middle ages, apart from the way armor itself was designed, it was very important that such armor fits you well, most suits of armor were custom made, designed for the wearer in particular. Of course if you looted an armor in the battle you would wear it if you could fit into it, it was better then nothing, you may even get a smith to reshape it a bit so it suits you better, but it was generally never as good as one made specifically for you, so i would propose that looted armor be given debuffs, it could encumber you somewhat and be less effective, if you could afford a suit of custom made armor though it would have less or no debuffs.

2 Likes

should be a setting cause some people dont like real realism even though they like the idea that theyre playing fully realistic
i love this idea tho

This topic was already discussed at: Random armor fitting you

It seems that devs are planning to “kinda” do this.

1 Like